NFL Game Thread

I'm aware the broncos offense is mediocre, but the patriots defense has been solid all year. Tom Brady with less than 200 yards passing and 50% completion percentage with only 16 points on offense and they still pull off the W.

Dak going 32/36 is incredible. But you would expect him to have at least 300 yards passing and at least 1 touchdown with a completion rate like that.

I love the NYG throwback uniforms, especially the helmets.

Technically they are color rush but yeah, they're also pretty much throwbacks to the Lawerence Taylor/Phil Simms era Giants. They look very nice.

As opposed to the Eagles, which is yet another lazy color rush uniform since it's pretty much the same as their all black uniforms they already have worn before.

On another note I wish the NFL would drop their silly "one helmet" rule because that is keeping teams from doing a lot of other throwbacks people liked. Like in this game it would be perfect if the Eagles could have worn their Kelly Green Randall Cunningham era uniforms tonight, but can't because they'd have to have a different helmet.

That's a terrible roughing the passer call. He was already in the process of tackling him when Wentz threw it. How are you supposed to stop momentum of a player who's already in the process of tackling?

Technically they are color rush but yeah, they're also pretty much throwbacks to the Lawerence Taylor/Phil Simms era Giants. They look very nice.

As opposed to the Eagles, which is yet another lazy color rush uniform since it's pretty much the same as their all black uniforms they already have worn before.

On another note I wish the NFL would drop their silly "one helmet" rule because that is keeping teams from doing a lot of other throwbacks people liked. Like in this game it would be perfect if the Eagles could have worn their Kelly Green Randall Cunningham era uniforms tonight, but can't because they'd have to have a different helmet.

What exactly is the one helmet rule? I've heard of it before but the Rams have used 3 this season.

What exactly is the one helmet rule? I've heard of it before but the Rams have used 3 this season.

They can only use 1 helmet all year unless it gets damaged and then they can replace. It was part of the CBA or something like that and supposedly having one helmet is safer though I'm not sure the evidence actually backs that up.

The Rams have used the same helmet, just changed the horn decals. Same as the Giants tonight, that's the same helmet they always wear they just switched the NY log with the "GIANTS" logo. By not letting them use multiple helmets, teams like the Patriots, Bucs, and Eagles can't wear their throwbacks anymore. Denver made their color rush similiar to their Elway 80s era uniforms but if you notice the helmet was navy instead of the light blue because they just replaced the logo.

They can only use 1 helmet all year unless it gets damaged and then they can replace. It was part of the CBA or something like that and supposedly having one helmet is safer though I'm not sure the evidence actually backs that up.

The Rams have used the same helmet, just changed the horn decals. Same as the Giants tonight, that's the same helmet they always wear they just switched the NY log with the "GIANTS" logo. By not letting them use multiple helmets, teams like the Patriots, Bucs, and Eagles can't wear their throwbacks anymore. Denver made their color rush similiar to their Elway 80s era uniforms but if you notice the helmet was navy instead of the light blue because they just replaced the logo.

Ahh ok ok

The Seahawks fail to score a touchdown despite 4 attempts at the 1 yard line. And even despite Johnson fumbling the ball inexplicably within their own 10, the Seahawks still failed to do anything.

Damn Carr's injury doesnt look good. The Patriots' path might have just gotten easier.

VN Store

Back