NFL Games Thread 2017 edition

He’s probably the best healthy player on your entire defense, so I’d suggest getting over it haha

Negative.

You can have him. I’ll be ecstatic when he’s gone. He’s a **** person and he ****s up more than he makes good plays.

Last edited:
The Jets losing 7-3 to the Pats.
The Jets no doubt want to spoil Pats season which could move them down to a 2 seed.

The Cowboys vs Eagles game was the first NFL game to be scoreless through 3 quarters since the Seahawks vs Panthers game in week 15 of the 2007 season.

It was a awful game with a exciting final play multiple laterals a int a fumble and qb tackled at the 1 yard line.
Dallas wins 6-0 in Frigid Philly
A exciting final play a marvel in what was a embarrassment.

Browns deep in Steelers territory needing a td to lead the game.
28-24 late 4th

It was a awful game with a exciting final play multiple laterals a int a fumble and qb tackled at the 1 yard line.
Dallas wins 6-0 in Frigid Philly
A exciting final play a marvel in what was a embarrassment.

Browns deep in Steelers territory needing a td to lead the game.
28-24 late 4th

Aaaaaaand 0-16.

Sweet

Link it

You ever ordered from there?

pay-52-for-the-custom-shirts-cheap-baseballhttps://m.dhgate.com/product/pay-52-for-the-custom-shirts-cheap-baseball/406315609.html

Link didn't work too well. Just go to DHgate.com and search Alvin Kamara Jerseys, may need to get a size bigger. I don't know if you have any experience with them or AliExpress.

You ever ordered from there?

pay-52-for-the-custom-shirts-cheap-baseballhttps://m.dhgate.com/product/pay-52-for-the-custom-shirts-cheap-baseball/406315609.html

Link didn't work too well. Just go to DHgate.com and search Alvin Kamara Jerseys, may need to get a size bigger. I don't know if you have any experience with them or AliExpress.

I don’t

Bray just got his first snap of the season. Fumbled the hand-off which was recovered by Broncos and returned for a TD. Not a great look. Hopefully he'll get another set (of downs) and score.

On a side note, the woman (!!) calling the game just said Elway was the greatest QB the Broncos have ever had.

They may not be the real deal but you cant tell, they come from China and take almost a month to arrive but for $17 it's well worth it. I have 2 Berry's, Barnett, David Johnson jersey and they're all good quality.

Sweet. Any particular seller?

VN Store

Back