No respect by anyone!

It would be nice to get an upset but I don't think it will happen. But you just never know that's why they play the game. Just hang on vol fans. Butch has us going in the right direction. Ill be watching and hoping and praying with all of you. GO VOLS!

Reactions: 1 person
Was just reading some Oregon blogs and other critics and nobody has gave us a snow balls chance to hang with them tommorrow let alone win. It make me sick to think what management at UT has let this program get to. Yes I blame management. From the head trustee to the coaches assistant. I truly like butch jones and wish him the best. If motivation is needed the. There it is. shock the world, he11 beat them down and take there soul, show them and the world what grown man foot ball is all about!!
With that piece, go vols!

I watched the first half and it is painful to watch. It underlines how deep the talent gap between what we are and what we were. I don't think I can bear to watch the rest of it.

Was just reading some Oregon blogs and other critics and nobody has gave us a snow balls chance to hang with them tommorrow let alone win. It make me sick to think what management at UT has let this program get to. Yes I blame management. From the head trustee to the coaches assistant. I truly like butch jones and wish him the best. If motivation is needed the. There it is. shock the world, he11 beat them down and take there soul, show them and the world what grown man foot ball is all about!!

After watching game I wonder why not one respects us

sadly i must admit oregon has its share of idiot fans. seems they did not put all the idiots in one part of the country. seems they were sprinkled ab out in perfect random order.

I get annoyed by fans that use "they“. You either get it or you don't. You don't. I'm not an alumni so I guess you can put me on ignore.

Many of the fans that us the term "we" are the ones that say "we" beat such and such team and then likely get on here and talk trash about 20 year old kids after a loss. That is what I "get." I'm not sure if you are one of those guys, but the people that are like that annoy me, so I guess you can put me on ignore or we can just agree to disagree and move on from it. At the end of the day it's not such a big deal that we need to be so condescending to one another.

VN Store

Back