Nobody Likes Ted Cruz

Electric Orange

๐“œ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ช ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐“๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท

And for the record, Fox News is controlled opposition legacy media uniparty.

Ted represents those that elected him and he does a great job of it.

Ted took his size 10 foot and got it all the way in his mouth. More gov theater. Wonder what bills or resolutions are on the floor being voted for while we talk about Ted using his lawyerly word art to mesmerize us.

Ted Cruz would make a good used car salesman.

Ted took his size 10 foot and got it all the way in his mouth. More gov theater. Wonder what bills or resolutions are on the floor being voted for while we talk about Ted using his lawyerly word art to mesmerize us.
Ted spoke the truth and then realized the cult members were coming for him

What amazes me is Cruz is a product of Princeton and Harvard Law. Like Hawley, a graduate of Stanford and Yale, these guys clearly got the brainpower to understand their actions. Sadly, they both are wholly devoid of even a semblance of a moral compass. They're simply leeches sucking on the naked teet of mass stupidity with no qualms whatsoever.

Evidently he or his office had called January 6th a terrorist attack 17 TIMES prior to his groveling to Herr Carlson.

'Sloppy' wording this week? Ted Cruz actually called the Capitol assault a terrorist attack at least 17 previous times - CNNPolitics

Cruz claimed, "The way I phrased things yesterday -- it was sloppy and it was frankly dumb."

In fact, he had described the Capitol riot as a terrorist attack or broadly described rioters as terrorists over and over for months -- at least 17 previous times in official written statements, in tweets, in remarks at Senate hearings and in interviews.

tumblr_makyasbm3V1r0i4nf.gif

Cruz is a smart guy who usually represents his constituents well but I was glad to see Tucker call him on the carpet. This is an essential work (calling conservatives on the carpet when they are going off message) that is rarely done and few have the stones to do. Tucker is one of the very few who have the "prime time pulpit" power as well as general backing of the MAGA movement and it is good to see he is using it to hold the spotlight to so called conservatives to ensure they do not deviate from the path.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce

VN Store

Back