Nobody Likes Ted Cruz

Cruz says all of the right things and appears to stand for conservative values. But when it comes to actually proposing and pushing real legislation to implement those values, he is nowhere to be found. He is good for stern statements and red meat tweets, but that is about the sum of it.

Not exactly ringing endorsements.

What is it you don't like about Candace Owens? Is it she aplears passionate about helping as many blacks off the democrat plantation because like me she was once on it? It is very difficult to take an introspective look at yourself and the facts, then disengage.

What is it you don't like about Candace Owens? Is it she aplears passionate about helping as many blacks off the democrat plantation because like me she was once on it? It is very difficult to take an introspective look at yourself and the facts, then disengage.

She's good for riling people up and finding ways to make a buck, that's about it.

Reactions: ClearwaterVol
She's good for riling people up and finding ways to make a buck, that's about it.

She has a message and she's proud to share it. It's not popular to her historical community but she tells it anyway because it'san importantone. I find her quite knowledgeable, but she can be controversial. I do not always agree with her but I appreciate her voice.

I'm happy to listen to what you disagree with.

Perhaps to paraphrase "he of the chocolate chip preference" - Candace is a "mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking gal." Perhaps that will make you feel better about her.

I suspect you don't care for her because she utterly eviscerates the arguments of the planation democrats who are desperate to keep black Americans ignorant of just how much they have had stolen from them by their so called leaders.

Perhaps to paraphrase "he of the chocolate chip preference" - Candace is a "mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking gal." Perhaps that will make you feel better about her.

I suspect you don't care for her because she utterly eviscerates the arguments of the planation democrats who are desperate to keep black Americans ignorant of just how much they have had stolen from them by their so called leaders.
I don't like her for the same reasons I don't like Rachel, Sean, Tucker, or Matthews. They are ALL only in business for themselves. I don't think any of them believe half the **** they say. What they do know is that who they are chirping too will eat it up.

I don't like her for the same reasons I don't like Rachel, Sean, Tucker, or Matthews. They are ALL only in business for themselves. I don't think any of them believe half the **** they say. What they do know is that who they are chirping too will eat it up.

Candace was a youtuber. She was doing it for free and joined Charlie Kirk at Turning Point USA to be a conservative voice on college campuses. She has been threatened at these events but didn't let it stop her.

Candace was a youtuber. She was doing it for free and joined Charlie Kirk at Turning Point USA to be a conservative voice on college campuses. She has been threatened at these events but didn't let it stop her.
And Clay Travis was a sports talk radio host in Nashville. She had a plan and worked it. Good for her. Doesn't mean she isn't FOS and simply pandering to her audience.

And Clay Travis was a sports talk radio host in Nashville. She had a plan and worked it. Good for her. Doesn't mean she isn't FOS and simply pandering to her audience.

You might be right and you have every right to believe what you want. It's possibly a good idea to learn her back story. Eventually if it leads to making a living, I see nothing wrong with drawing an income.

I think her development was organic. I don't always agree with her but dissenting voices are important. I don't know maybe iit was her plan after all. I mean her husband is a white man. I have no problem with this but maybe she had already abandoned her community during this transition from being a democrat. I tend to believe she has more substance than that.

Dotard Donnie will always be the best.
The irony of dotard being more applicable to todays President...

Hard to rhyme stuff with Biden though. Kid Toucher Biden? Nah. Kid Diddler Biden? Boner Biden? Meh. Buttpirate Biden? Has protentional.

Reactions: SAPPER 5
Her and Kirk were also harassed outside of a restaurant in Philadelphia by a bunch of white-skinned Antifa types. They were even yelling at and harassing the black cops.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Not exactly ringing endorsements.
I mentioned Candace because someone stated she simply repeats right wing talking points.

She decided to take the high road in this one and not attack Ted Cruz like some other conservatives and Republicans did.

The irony of dotard being more applicable to todays President...

Hard to rhyme stuff with Biden though. Kid Toucher Biden? Nah. Kid Diddler Biden? Boner Biden? Meh. Buttpirate Biden? Has protentional.

I tend to think Pedo Joe has a nice ring to it.

Reactions: SAPPER 5
How many people here actually remember the first time they heard the word dotard and had to look the meaning?

How many people here actually remember the first time they heard the word dotard and had to look the meaning?

North Korea clearly typed in some Korean, sent it through Google translate, and it for some reason kicked out dotard. It was in some statement by North Korea's state media.

VN Store

Back