@Norcal67

I had to figure out what was best for me. Right now its stocking up on low calorie "cheats".

I don't have an issue on my main meals, it's the in-betweens that always get me. So I'm stocked up on light yougurt, frozen fruit I add to it, whipped cream I also add to it and or the fruit by itself and popcorn.

I could pig out on all of that and not rack up too many calories.

The great value stuff is cheap but only has 5 grams of protein in a 6 oz. Cup. Dannon is a little more but packs 12 grams of protein in a 5.3 Oz cup. That's alot of protein and it more than satisfies my sweet tooth.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
My son drinks serious Mass it has 1250 calories helps boost calorie intake 50g protein helps build and maintain muscle and 252g carbs helps fuel intense workouts and 3g of creatine.

To be young.

Reactions: Behr
Yeah. I like caramel, vanilla, chocolate and the best is peaches and cream but it’s impossible to find any these days.
I may try the chocolate. I could handle 160 calories if I'm getting 30 grams of protein. I haven't really looked hard but some of the others I saw had over 200 calories and it seemed like less calories. I put them on my list to try.

Reactions: hmanvolfan

VN Store

Back