Norman

Honestly unless we go in there and implode with turnovers, we should win that game by multiple scores. Their oline stinks. Our dline is elite.
… yoot, relax. 😎

Savor each victory. Allow the future to unfold.

Reactions: swampfoxfan
… yoot, relax. 😎

Savor each victory. Allow the future to unfold.

Whatcha mean lol I just commented on the threads subject. Doesn’t mean I’m not enjoying the beat down we watched earlier.

Whatcha mean lol I just commented on the threads subject. Doesn’t mean I’m not enjoying the beat down we watched earlier.
Hmmm. I’ve always been patient with yer opinions. I’d just ask, you try to look back into the past twenty years of futility.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
How do you know we played vanilla against NCST?
I’d say we were heavy run, 44 run/23 pass. That ratio would normally be closer.

They played a lot of drop 8 coverage so we just took what they gave us on the ground. We didn’t attack vertically like we did in week 1

Reactions: chuckiepoo
We are fans. We are not on the team.

Are you on the team?

Us overlooking an opponent as fans will have zero affect on the game.

We as old people don’t have much to do with the players, but some of our students do. Some of the residents in Knoxville do. Some of the more followed social media influencers do.

For instance, I don’t know anything about you, but I’ve spent 10 minutes thinking about your words as I try not to be a jackass while responding something thoughtful.

I do think Oklahoma's defense is legit and could give our offense issues. We need to find ways to get our WRs open and be more dynamic.

However, after watching the game Saturday night, I will state that our strength is no longer Nico and the offense, it is our defense. Our defensive line is a force to be reckon with and lived up to hype. I think that is going to be the difference in this game. Our defense will cause OU havoc all game.

Reactions: rocketskates
I do think Oklahoma's defense is legit and could give our offense issues. We need to find ways to get our WRs open and be more dynamic.

However, after watching the game Saturday night, I will state that our strength is no longer Nico and the offense, it is our defense. Our defensive line is a force to be reckon with and lived up to hype. I think that is going to be the difference in this game. Our defense will cause OU havoc all game.
Heup showed the versatility to adjust from a high speed monorail to a lumbering tank if need be. But it will be the D that decides how far we go this season. Sooners Beware!!!!

OU will likely have a better D than NC State. And they will likely have a better OL than NC State.

But they are worse at QB and skill players. Concepcion will be the best WR we will likely see all year and we effectively shut him down. Maybe Ryan Williams is close. Nycoles Harbor could be a problem if SoCar figures out how to use him.

VN Store

Back