Norman

OU defense way better. And don’t know if Arnold is better than McCall but he’s more talented than McCall.

But their OL has been less than impressive and I agree we smoke them.

Defense will win this game. Norman will be rocking. Gotta come out and get up a few scores early and take the crowd out of it.

Oklahoma's weakness is their offensive line, which was already bad and is banged up for this game (some folks out). It could get ugly with our D line being so strong and so deep.
They do have a legit defense though so it will be interesting to see how our offense performs in a true road game. Nico has not had a true road game yet, just two neutral site games.

Oklahoma's weakness is their offensive line, which was already bad and is banged up for this game (some folks out). It could get ugly with our D line being so strong and so deep.
They do have a legit defense though so it will be interesting to see how our offense performs in a true road game. Nico has not had a true road game yet, just two neutral site games.

I think our O will struggle but our D should match up well against them. They only got 378 against Temple and 249 against Houston. It seems Oklahoma is feeling the loss of OC Lebby (now at Miss State) and QB Dillon Gabriel (now at Oregon) and, combined with injuries, things aren't looking good.

Additionally, they will have to gameplan for Tulane and I doubt we'll have to do much to plan for Kent State. We should also, thanks to our manic rotation on OL/DL combined with playing Kent State be significantly fresher than they will be.

It'll be a battle though, unless I'm wrong and they sell-out to stop the run and Nico hits some of those passes he was barely off with against NCSU.

Reactions: Oldblood

VN Store

Back