Nostalgia: What would your bring back from your childhood?

Nothing like watching Saturday morning cartoons. That was pretty much the only time I was indoors outside of school when young.

I also was a big fan of arcades. Spent most of the two days I was at the Knoxville World's Fair in the arcade playing Donkey Kong.

Yep...Donkey Kong, Pole Position, Pac-Man, Double Dragon and Galaga

Lonette-McKee-Sparkle-286x300.jpg

tumblr_nd7lxhkuMO1speehvo1_500.jpg

pam-grier_foxy-brown-6879.png

Reactions: 2 people
Playing basketball with my hoodrat friends, and my knees not killing me the next day.

Well. i can do it too.
Angels & Wonders

Attachments

• farrah_fawcett.jpg
    farrah_fawcett.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 162
  • ceefe3efe37def1d302abae6d5a0e8f6.jpg
    ceefe3efe37def1d302abae6d5a0e8f6.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 164
Reactions: 4 people
Going over to my best friend's house and staying up late playing Contra on the NES.

Late night HBO and Showtime movies that I wasn't supposed to be watching (but did anyway). :p

Oh and these

dc7de22d5e7cbf7c635366264eafd0dd.jpg

The greatest candy bar ever invented!!

Reactions: 1 person
The Torch restaurant at 17th & Cumberland.
Those good ol' black metal pedestal rotating fans, the ones which would run forever - quiet, effective, indestructible.

Reactions: 1 person
Teddy Ruxbin, so I could properly destroy it with firearms instead of taking out its batteries and hiding parts of it around the house. Saw the Twilight Zone episode where the dolls come alive and I made my move on him the next day.

I definitely agree with Opryland. I'd also bring back real arcades, the pitch dark ones where the only light was the screens from the games.

The 90s cartoons too, like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Captain N, Super Mario Bros., and all the various Disney cartoons (Ducktales, Chip N' Dales, Darkwing Duck, TailSpin, Gummi Bears).

VN Store

Back