not impressed with play calling!!!

we haven't gotten push on them all game. Are we magically going to get it on 4th and 1?

Right. Sorry, my bad.

Somehow, we managed to gain 9 yards in 3 plays, but we would never gain another yard on 4th down.

Our runners have been getting stuffed for 3 yard gains the whole game.

More of it, please.

AV

Reactions: 1 person
Right. Sorry, my bad.

Somehow, we managed to gain 9 yards in 3 plays, but we would never gain another yard on 4th down.

Our runners have been getting stuffed for 3 yard gains the whole game.

More of it, please.

AV

yeah, when Oregon was set up in a base defense just making sure they weren't going to give up a big play. Totally different when Oregon stacks the box to prevent a one yard gain.

VFB

It isn't. I thought we'd lose by 21-24 regardless.

Poor playcalling is just exacerbating huge talent differences between the teams. Our single advantage was our OL against their DL. We've had success running inside against them.

Instead we are trying to break it outside which makes no sense to me.

You're right. You're right. Let's fire butch 3 games in. That'll fix it.

Our fairweather fans deserve every ounce of this misery.

They are who we thought they were (oregon). We had no offense continuity at all. No focus in key situations late first qtr on D led to a bleeding that a well strung tourniquete couldnt stop. Kung fu is a art where when fighting the objective is to trick a opponent into thinking your going the opposite way then using his momentum to your advantage. Oregon looked like Bruce Lee ninjas againt our D. All around downer of a game. But I'm still hopeful we beat florida hahah

Last edited:
Sorry but, no screens, draws options or deep passes to keep them honest and if Worley is our best this will be a long year by far the worst QB I have seen at Tennessee in many many years. I hope Butch gets this fixed. I think he will it will just take time and better recruits with some speed we looked so slow.

Peterman has a stronger arm! Even though he was playing against 3rd teamers, he showed his arm strength. Worley has a noodle arm!!

this was the play calling for most of the game.run,run,pass and punt

They are who we thought they were (oregon). We had no offense continuity at all. No focus in key situations late first qtr on D led to a bleeding that a well strung tourniquete couldnt stop. Kung fu is a art where when fighting the objective is to trick a opponent into thinking your going the opposite way then using his momentum to your advantage. Oregon looked like Bruce Lee ninjas againt our D. All around downer of a game. But I'm still hopeful we beat florida hahah

First of all.....Kung Fu has many different styles...Bruce Lee's Wing Chun system an the nwer one that the invented...is much different than the majority of kungfu systems..and that is notthe objectve of kungfu lol...and ninja are from Japan...ninjitsu...thy have nothing to do with Kungfu which is based in China...i live overseas and practice Longfist Kungfu..it woud be like me relating rugby to football to you

You're right. You're right. Let's fire butch 3 games in. That'll fix it.

Our fairweather fans deserve every ounce of this misery.

I agree. Some so called fans are pathetic. Play calling? Please. Its real simple, we didn't have the talent and they did. Pure and simple. CBJ is trying to do the best with what he has. My God people relax, its the 3rd game for crying out loud. We were only projected by many to win 6, maybe 7 games. Saban went 7-6 his first year at Bama.

They play calling was questionable at best. Would love to have seen us draw that first quarter out after we were up 7-3.

First of all.....Kung Fu has many different styles...Bruce Lee's Wing Chun system an the nwer one that the invented...is much different than the majority of kungfu systems..and that is notthe objectve of kungfu lol...and ninja are from Japan...ninjitsu...thy have nothing to do with Kungfu which is based in China...i live overseas and practice Longfist Kungfu..it woud be like me relating rugby to football to you

Yeah I got my kung fu's mixed up. I was thinking about jujitsu as far as the momentum goes. I was in a rare state last night lol

30 pt underdogs, are defense needs a rest. Go for it on 4th and 1. Show why we have one of the best lines in the country

I guess we don't have the personnel and I know this is a new staff and all but with our supposed dominating O line I would love to see a pro style running formation with a fullback and just run at them. Time consuming drives that keep their O off the field. I would think that may be a formula to stay close with the Ducks.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back