Now Joe Says He Will Debate

Having read both Biden's challenge and Trump's response, I'll add that the state of American politics is pathetic.

Make my day?

Let's get ready to rumble?

A pox on both their houses for their respective appeals to the most pedestrian, cheap, tired slogans of modern history.
Then stop blindly supporting one team

Having read both Biden's challenge and Trump's response, I'll add that the state of American politics is pathetic.

Make my day?

Let's get ready to rumble?

A pox on both their houses for their respective appeals to the most pedestrian, cheap, tired slogans of modern history.

And yet you directly contributed to the situation.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
That applies to tribal Republicans as well doesn't it? You know ... the party which has nominated Donald Trump in the last 3 election cycles. Such an odd appeal to make to a liberal, on a forum with so many more Republicans.
Yes, the same ones I've called out repeatedly on here. Maybe you should join the cause

They need to field questions from independent voters...no pre recording live questions..nothing staged..let the discuss the real problems people have..and they have to speak to specific policies not generalities.
I'd be good with this. But they have to cut their mics or it will just be Trump acting like a child and talking over everyone.

VN Store

Back