Now Joe Says He Will Debate

Drug testing should be required.

When it’s done to average workers applying for jobs - it should be required for the position of POTUS.
What happens if he/she flunks it? What do you test for? What rule of law would be enforceable? These are elected officials, apples 🍎 and oranges 🍊

Then stop blindly supporting one team

That's an absurd comment by you.

I can support one candidate over another but still bemoan the fact that the debates are not substantive, and getting worse in that regard every four years. Too many people tune in hoping for a miscue or mistake, or a grandstanding moment, rather than to hear thoughtful give and take on policy.

I put that largely on the voters. If voters responded more afterward to what they liked as to the substance of what was said, rather than who they thought scored cheap rhetorical points, we'd all be a lot better off.

I can support one candidate over another but still bemoan the fact that the debates are not substantive, and getting worse in that regard every four years. Too many people tune in hoping for a miscue or mistake, or a grandstanding moment, rather than to hear thoughtful give and take on policy.

I put that largely on the voters. If voters responded more afterward to what they liked as to the substance of what was said, rather than who they thought scored cheap rhetorical points, we'd all be a lot better off.

Stop voting for whoever the DNC tells you to vote for.

I'd be good with this. But they have to cut their mics or it will just be Trump acting like a child and talking over everyone.
The first debate in 2020 with Chris Wallace moderating was unwatchable. It was nothing but cross-talk, with no substance to any of it.

This ad for the debate just played on my radio.

SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!

COME ON DOWN THIS SUNDAY TO THE EVENT OF THE DECADE. DEPENDS ADULT DIAPERS, AARP, AND HOSPICE WORKERS OF AMERICA PRESENTS - BARELY WATCHABLE! A PRIMAL SHOW OF POLITICAL DEBATE. ALL YOUR FAVORITE IDIOCY WILL BE ON DISPLAY! BUMBLING. MUMBLING. GAFFES. GOOFS. NON SEQUITURS. INDECIPHERABLE NONSENSE. WORDS MADE UP ON THE SPOT. LIES! LIES! LIES! AND EVERYONE'S FAVORITE... STEPS ARE MY NEMESIS. FIRST TEN THOUSAND FANS GET KICKED SQUARE IN THE DICK! YOUR 10 DOLLAR TICKET GET'S YOU THE WHOLE SEAT, BUT YOU'LL ONLY NEED THE EDGE. BY THE WAY, THE CANDIDATES AREN'T THE ONLY PEOPLE GETTING CONFUSED - YOU WILL TOO! WE'VE GOT BRAINLESS BIDEN AND TYRANT TRUMP ON THE SAME STAGE! BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE. LIE DIGESTING CONTEST...HOW MANT LIES CAN YOU TOLERATE BEFORE YOU PUKE, BIDEN BIKE RIDING...YOU WILL FALL OVER, JURY OLYMPICS, AND A **** EATING COMPETITION. YES, YOU HEARD THAT RIGHT - EAT THAT ****, YOU RUBE! YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS OUR HEADLINE EVENT - AN ACTUAL DICK MEASURING COMPETITION. BUT DON'T WORRY - WE MEASURE FROM THE BALLS! IT STILL COUNTS!

Stop voting for whoever the DNC tells you to vote for.

I often vote for Republicans in state and local races. So far, in the elections I have voted in, the R candidates for POTUS in the elections have not been favorable compared to the D candidates.

There have been times when it was close, and where, in retrospect, I was fine with the R administration overall. Bush, given 9/11, being one of them (notwithstanding the subsequent misadventure into Iraq).

And I do not like Biden, particularly. Would prefer just about any other prominent Dem in his place. But, Trump is so loathsome, so abhorrent, so unacceptable, that I don't need someone to tell me to vote for Biden over Trump.

Reactions: luthervol
This ad for the debate just played on my radio.

SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!

COME ON DOWN THIS SUNDAY TO THE EVENT OF THE DECADE. DEPENDS ADULT DIAPERS, AARP, AND HOSPICE WORKERS OF AMERICA PRESENTS - BARELY WATCHABLE! A PRIMAL SHOW OF POLITICAL DEBATE. ALL YOUR FAVORITE IDIOCY WILL BE ON DISPLAY! BUMBLING. MUMBLING. GAFFES. GOOFS. NON SEQUITURS. INDECIPHERABLE NONSENSE. WORDS MADE UP ON THE SPOT. LIES! LIES! LIES! AND EVERYONE'S FAVORITE... STEPS ARE MY NEMESIS. FIRST TEN THOUSAND FANS GET KICKED SQUARE IN THE DICK! YOUR 10 DOLLAR TICKET GET'S YOU THE WHOLE SEAT, BUT YOU'LL ONLY NEED THE EDGE. BY THE WAY, THE CANDIDATES AREN'T THE ONLY PEOPLE GETTING CONFUSED - YOU WILL TOO! WE'VE GOT BRAINLESS BIDEN AND TYRANT TRUMP ON THE SAME STAGE! BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE. LIE DIGESTING CONTEST...HOW MANT LIES CAN YOU TOLERATE BEFORE YOU PUKE, BIDEN BIKE RIDING...YOU WILL FALL OVER, JURY OLYMPICS, AND A **** EATING COMPETITION. YES, YOU HEARD THAT RIGHT - EAT THAT ****, YOU RUBE! YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS OUR HEADLINE EVENT - AN ACTUAL DICK MEASURING COMPETITION. BUT DON'T WORRY - WE MEASURE FROM THE BALLS! IT STILL COUNTS!

LOL, certainly in keeping with "Make my day!" and "Let's get ready to rumble!"

Ugh. How embarrassing to the country, from both camps.

This is an amazing take by someone so completely unaware.. Your side focuses only on mistakes, exaggeration, a candidates personal sex life more then anyone ever in history... You have no moral high ground here at all... If libs focused on policy you'd lose every election ever... That why you focus on personal attacks and he said she said made up stuff... Think how much stuff the DnC has said Trump has said that Ben proven fake...

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I don't know what it is exactly but in every photo Biden's eyes are black. It's creepy.
It’s been like that for 4 years now. It was dismissed during the last debates as a medical condition where there was some blood that had drained, similar to bruising. Clearly that’s not what’s really going on. I wonder if it’s tied to the drugs he’s on, or even contact lenses that can have text to feed him lines.

This is an amazing take by someone so completely unaware.. Your side focuses only on mistakes, exaggeration, a candidates personal sex life more then anyone ever in history... You have no moral high ground here at all... If libs focused on policy you'd lose every election ever... That why you focus on personal attacks and he said she said made up stuff... Think how much stuff the DnC has said Trump has said that Ben proven fake...

First, what the actual F?????? The GOP literally lived on the sex lives of Clinton or Edwards for decades.

Second, Trump, HIMSELF, made it a point of his braggadocious identity to harp on his sex life. He championed it over and over again! Grab 'em by the .... How long would I be on the market? And whatever other self-congratulatory nonsense he has spewed over the years. His utter disregard for women other than for trophy collections is something he, himself, has promoted when it suited him. Do not pretend otherwise.

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
First, what the actual F?????? The GOP literally lived on the sex lives of Clinton or Edwards for decades.

Second, Trump, HIMSELF, made it a point of his braggadocious identity to harp on his sex life. He championed it over and over again! Grab 'em by the .... How long would I be on the market? And whatever other self-congratulatory nonsense he has spewed over the years. His utter disregard for women other than for trophy collections is something he, himself, has promoted when it suited him. Do not pretend otherwise.
Yes he was a private citizen not a career politician.. See the difference.... Clinton used his authority on an intern in the White House.. what did Trump do while President that is the same as Clintons cigar incident?

Your side focuses only on mistakes, exaggeration, a candidates personal sex life more then anyone ever in history...
You aren't exactly showing much self-awareness or memory either. Republicans focused on the Ken Starr investigation into Bill Clinton's trysts with Monica Lewinsky in 1998 ..... even though it had nothing to do with initial scope into the Whitewater land deal.

You have no moral high ground here at all... If libs focused on policy you'd lose every election ever...
Neither do you. The primary objectives of Trump's rally speeches are name-calling, insults, the airing of personal grievances, 2020 election lies and casting himself as a victim.

hink how much stuff the DnC has said Trump has said that Ben proven fake...
Think about how often Trump lies ... about pretty much everything.

I often vote for Republicans in state and local races. So far, in the elections I have voted in, the R candidates for POTUS in the elections have not been favorable compared to the D candidates.

There have been times when it was close, and where, in retrospect, I was fine with the R administration overall. Bush, given 9/11, being one of them (notwithstanding the subsequent misadventure into Iraq).

And I do not like Biden, particularly. Would prefer just about any other prominent Dem in his place. But, Trump is so loathsome, so abhorrent, so unacceptable, that I don't need someone to tell me to vote for Biden over Trump.

You don't have to vote for the R or D candidate, limiting yourself to just those two choices is exactly what they want.

You aren't exactly showing much self-awareness or memory either. Republicans focused on the Ken Starr investigation into Bill Clinton's trysts with Monica Lewinsky in 1998 ..... even though it had nothing to do with initial scope into the Whitewater land deal.

Neither do you. The primary objectives of Trump's rally speeches are name-calling, insults, the airing of personal grievances, 2020 election lies and casting himself as a victim.

Think about how often Trump lies ... about pretty much everything.
Weak response... Clinton was POTUS Essentially raped a young girl one awe of the POTUS in the oval office and lied about it...

His rallies show how mentally weak you are if someone words hurt you...

And Trump lie less the Biden.. Trump exaggerates... He made 3 billion instead on 1. Not I made 3 billion when he made nothing...

Weak response... Clinton was POTUS Essentially raped a young girl one awe of the POTUS in the oval office and lied about it...
That is not how Monica Lewinsky described their encounters at all, while being deposed. She emphasized that it was consensual.
His rallies show how mentally weak you are if someone words hurt you...
His rallies show how inarticulate, dishonest, egotistical and immature Donald Trump is.
And Trump lie less the Biden.. Trump exaggerates... He made 3 billion instead on 1. Not I made 3 billion when he made nothing...
That is ridiculous. Trump lies much more than Biden. They are not merely exaggerations. They are outright lies.

That is not how Monica Lewinsky described their encounters at all, while being deposed. She emphasized that it was consensual.

His rallies show how inarticulate, dishonest, egotistical and immature Donald Trump is.

That is ridiculous. Trump lies much more than Biden. They are not merely exaggerations. They are outright lies.
Ha ha. You belong to the Cult of Biden w/your constant coming to his defense. Are you scared he might look bad to the voters?

VN Store

Back