Now the woke left reaches a new milestone of arrogance

I'm not familiar with the tribal purity test to which you refer. It doesn't mean much when you pick a Democrat and opine that more Republicans should think like him. It'd be like mentioning Trump and saying more Democrats should think like him
Well, Trump was a dem so....

There are things both parties could learn from each other. Sticking your head in the sand and claiming "that's a dem/repub position" gets us nowhere. There is not a single way to think depending on party affiliation. That would mean abandoning the purity test so many are stuck on

'The World Has Moved Too Far To The Left', Warns Sex Pistols' Johnny Rotten | ZeroHedge

Speaking to the German newspaper Die Welt, Lydon, also known by his former stage name Johnny Rotten, accused liberal elites of equating regulated migration with racism, explaining that people are afraid to speak out over fears of being called racist.

They invite black people to dinner because they are black and because it is trendy, but it’s mostly condescending,” Lydon said.
“They advocate massive immigration for which there should no longer be any rules because such rules are equated with racism. They quarter the refugees in working-class neighborhoods where the people are already very poor, which in turn leads to more unemployment and more crime.
Lydon points out that “if you say something against it, you will be labeled as a racist. But I’m not a racist and never will be."

"Politics is destroying working-class values based on empathy, love, and respect, not stealing from each other and helping each other when you need it. These are all values that are now being pushed aside in favor of fashionable elitism,” he added.

'The World Has Moved Too Far To The Left', Warns Sex Pistols' Johnny Rotten | ZeroHedge

Speaking to the German newspaper Die Welt, Lydon, also known by his former stage name Johnny Rotten, accused liberal elites of equating regulated migration with racism, explaining that people are afraid to speak out over fears of being called racist.

They invite black people to dinner because they are black and because it is trendy, but it’s mostly condescending,” Lydon said.
“They advocate massive immigration for which there should no longer be any rules because such rules are equated with racism. They quarter the refugees in working-class neighborhoods where the people are already very poor, which in turn leads to more unemployment and more crime.
Lydon points out that “if you say something against it, you will be labeled as a racist. But I’m not a racist and never will be."

"Politics is destroying working-class values based on empathy, love, and respect, not stealing from each other and helping each other when you need it. These are all values that are now being pushed aside in favor of fashionable elitism,” he added.
1691848266799.jpeg

When your party has gone so far left that Punk Rockers are like ..

" Yall fools are FOS, and destroying basic human decency!"

Then you KNOW that your group and their practices/beliefs are absolutely degenerate. Damn.

Reactions: EasternVol
When your party has gone so far left that Punk Rockers are like ..

" Yall fools are FOS, and destroying basic human decency!"

Then you KNOW that your group and their practices/beliefs are absolutely degenerate. Damn.

Ehhhh, brother Marcus... I'm a big fan of punk music. I go to a lot of punk shows. A lot of my friends are huge fans of punk.

Sex Pistols are basically the Creed of punk, and Johnny Rotten is kind of a joke. I wouldn't paint his opinion as any barometric reading of how punk fans feel.

Punk is still radically left in subject matter.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT

VN Store

Back