NY City Psychiatrist Tells Woke Yale University She Fantasizes About Fatally Shooting White People

Franklin Pierce

A New York-based psychiatrist who was invited by Yale University to give a talk titled Psychopathic Problem of the White Mind told the audience that she had fantasized about 'unloading a revolver into the head of any white person' who got in her way.

Dr Aruna Khilanani, who runs her own practice in Manhattan, delivered the talk virtually to medical students and faculty back in April after being invited by Yale School of Medicine's Child Study Center.

'I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step. Like I did the world a ******* favor,' Khilanani said during the talk.

Doctor gave Yale talk called 'Psychopathic Problem of the White Mind' | Daily Mail Online
e0dd2acd3574679864cd76965aa5dce2.png

Reactions: NCFisher
Well after only reading half her quotes, pretty obvious this lady is a narcissistic sociopath. Hating a race or group of people so much that you want to actually murder them or hope others murder them, as this lady said, should have sent up some red flags for Yale.

This is a prevailing mentality for certain groups of people. This is also why being a White Democrat is basically the same as being a male Praying Mantis. You think you're cool and everything's good with your POC allies then they bite off your head while #'ingYouToo in the rear.

This "systemic racsism" talk and endless numbing message is creating some real sociopaths. This is inciting violence and real racism and tearing our nation apart.
Its a shame people who like her don't have a place to live in harmony surrounded by people who look just like her. IF only there was such a place on this globe..

Reactions: NCFisher
When you’re constantly bombarded by anti-white propaganda stuff like this happens. Worst of all, black on white violence is at epidemic levels.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
I thought this was an Onionesque piece at first. So a PSYCHIATRIST to talk about "psychopathic problems" openly discusses fantasies of murdering people based on race? I'm thinking she needs her license to practice suspended and have herself put under some psychiatric care.

I thought this was an Onionesque piece at first. So a PSYCHIATRIST to talk about "psychopathic problems" openly discusses fantasies of murdering people based on race? I'm thinking she needs her license to practice suspended and have herself put under some psychiatric care.
LOL. Yeah, that'll happen.

When you’re constantly bombarded by anti-white propaganda stuff like this happens. Worst of all, black on white violence is at epidemic levels.
Well in Chicago, only 15 whities have been killed so far this year. Almost 220 black people, so it's still pretty safe even in that shytehole.

Reactions: Zues1
I unequivocally disagree with her desire to do harm, but I understand where she is coming from in her frustration with the lack of conversation.

Any attempts to engage in discussion about laws, practices, or rules that may create an unlevel playing field with those who benefit from them is almost immediately shut down or met with derision. There are several here, displayed in thousands of posts, who refuse to believe there could even be a possibility of a systemic unlevel playing field.

I unequivocally disagree with her desire to do harm, but I understand where she is coming from in her frustration with the lack of conversation.

Any attempts to engage in discussion about laws, practices, or rules that may create an unlevel playing field with those who benefit from them is almost immediately shut down or met with derision. There are several here, displayed in thousands of posts, who refuse to believe there could even be a possibility of a systemic unlevel playing field.
I agree with you, but this ain't the hill to die on my friend.

It's hard to say she's frustrated with lack of conversation when she considers her violent comments to be conversation.

I can’t fathom blaming an entire race of people for one’s problems, let alone advocate murder simply for having a certain skin color.

It’s just pure evil. This kind rhetoric doesn’t help any cause and all it does is create more racial division.
That's what the left does.

There are rarely any discussion of specific laws and more times than often just a bland systemic racism or white privilege.
It’s not a coincidence that other races or not affected by this systemic racism or that there are multitudes of successful black people under this same system.

VN Store

Back