NY City Psychiatrist Tells Woke Yale University She Fantasizes About Fatally Shooting White People

I agree inner city schools are a problem but it’s not a funding issue. Also, if inner city schools are a problem, why did the left fight “no child left behind” so hard?

The problem is multi fold. Education is one. Lack of family structure is another, but that’s not so easy for gov to fix, and any mention of it brings cries of racism.

If funding is an issue of inner city schools then it's because they are overpopulated with illegals that tend to land in these neighborhoods.

BTW I understand why Democrats are for gun control now as they clearly don’t even trust themselves with firearms and know they have no business owning them. And since they can’t just run their own lives and feel the urge to run everybody else’s lives since they can’t mind their own business… 🤷‍♂️

BTW I understand why Democrats are for gun control now as they clearly don’t even trust themselves with firearms and know they have no business owning them. And since they can’t just run their own lives and feel the urge to run everybody else’s lives since they can’t mind their own business… 🤷‍♂️
You know what? You may have put your finger on to something. I've never considered that angle seriously before. I've always known that they go out of their way to save people from themselves, but I've never thought about it being something that they internalize.

"I can't handle X, so I don't think anyone else can or should, either."

You know what? You may have put your finger on to something. I've never considered that angle seriously before. I've always known that they go out of their way to save people from themselves, but I've never thought about it being something that they internalize.

"I can't handle X, so I don't think anyone else can or should, either."
Oh we see evidence of that exact mindset from our local paralegal shrew she’s pretty much admitted to that line of “reasoning” before.

Out on parole for assault and does this. They should save the tax payers money and use a single bullet.

Reactions: davethevol
If you're a white lady gassing up on a street featured in Hip Hop tunes for 2 or 3 decades, you're gonna have a bad day.

Well, considering she's hispanic, does she get a pass? Latin culture shares the streets with them.. Apparently gigantor thought otherwise.

Reactions: Orangeburst
Well, considering she's hispanic, does she get a pass? Latin culture shares the streets with them.. Apparently gigantor thought otherwise.

I liked Gigantor. Can still somehwat humm the song.

OIP.q1HpymZpHdDHyXb4srUwTgHaEK

I don't think she's Hispanic.

News report stated gigantor aka thuggus obesus, said something derogatory about her language. Since I don't believe any white Norwegian or Swiss chics are shopping at the Sinclair stop and rob in LA, I'm gonna go with hispanic female.

News report stated gigantor aka thuggus obesus, said something derogatory about her language. Since I don't believe any white Norwegian or Swiss chics are shopping at the Sinclair stop and rob in LA, I'm gonna go with hispanic female.
My bad. I thought you were talking about the Yale psycho

Thuggus Obesius... LOL I'll bet if you cut that guy's belly an entire roast would fall out.

VN Store

Back