NY City Psychiatrist Tells Woke Yale University She Fantasizes About Fatally Shooting White People

A New York-based psychiatrist who was invited by Yale University to give a talk titled Psychopathic Problem of the White Mind told the audience that she had fantasized about 'unloading a revolver into the head of any white person' who got in her way.

Dr Aruna Khilanani, who runs her own practice in Manhattan, delivered the talk virtually to medical students and faculty back in April after being invited by Yale School of Medicine's Child Study Center.

'I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step. Like I did the world a ******* favor,' Khilanani said during the talk.

Doctor gave Yale talk called 'Psychopathic Problem of the White Mind' | Daily Mail Online

I hope she uses this one:
5e1f098d4fbed.jpeg

The primary issue I work towards understanding and trying to find a solution is school funding. The primary way of funding schools in the US is through property taxes. This gives poorer communities little ability to affect change and improve the situation for their students.

As for the conversation part, we must be willing to sit down with those who feel they are disenfranchised and earnestly listen to the why and how. Not with the intention of replying or responding or changing or even agreeing but with a desire to understand where they are coming from.

Title one offsets the disparities in funding for poor communities vs. more wealthy communities. It’s been around for decades

Property taxes are collected throughout a municipality and are shared equally. More affluent communities do not get more tax funding for education than less affluent communities. If that was happening they would lose in court.

That’s not necessarily true, the local board of education determines how much money is directed towards each school and often times very wealthy towns or cities in generally poorer counties will create their own school districts pulling large tax bases. However, that is offset by Title one funding from the federal government

That’s not necessarily true, the local board of education determines how much money is directed towards each school and often times very wealthy towns or cities in generally poorer counties will create their own school districts pulling large tax bases. However, that is offset by Title one funding from the federal government

Those are separate municipalities inside of counties and there would be taxes collected in addition to county wide receipts. Those scenarios actually leave more educational funding for those in the lower part of the economic scale. Same as private schooling. The wealthy cannot secede from a county. Nearly every county has a trailer park tucked away somewhere.

Any local school board not allocating education funds equally will be sued. It is now very transparent how educational receipts are used.

Those are separate municipalities inside of counties and there would be taxes collected in addition to county wide receipts. Those scenarios actually leave more educational funding for those in the lower part of the economic scale. Same as private schooling. The wealthy cannot secede from a county. Nearly every county has a trailer park tucked away somewhere.

Any local school board not allocating education funds equally will be sued. It is now very transparent how educational receipts are used.

Funding is allocated by student population not by building, in general high poverty areas have lower student populations therefore they will receive less funding than higher population suburban areas. Funding is and has always been determined by student enrollment. Wealthy areas form independent school districts all the time and those city taxes are not distributed to other schools outside that district. The entire premise of Title One was created to offset those disparities.

Funding is allocated by student population not by building, in general high poverty areas have lower student populations therefore they will receive less funding than higher population suburban areas. Funding is and has always been determined by student enrollment. Wealthy areas form independent school districts all the time and those city taxes are not distributed to other schools outside that district. The entire premise of Title One was created to offset those disparities.

Funding per student is equal no matter where the students live.

The subject of this thread said she was speaking metaphorically - what is fantasizing about murdering someone for their race a metaphor for?

Elli Kemper prostrated herself for going participating in a ball that ended it's segregation police before she was born but this woman doesn't think she's done anything wrong. What a world.

The subject of this thread said she was speaking metaphorically - what is fantasizing about murdering someone for their race a metaphor for?

Elli Kemper prostrated herself for going participating in a ball that ended it's segregation police before she was born but this woman doesn't think she's done anything wrong. What a world.
That's also on Kemper for being a sheep to stupidity. I don't feel bad for her after her apology.

Pretty sure Hitler was only "metaphorical" about the final solution

View attachment 372232
If you are white and see this woman reach into her purse or pocket, she wants to shoot you, please act appropriately

Not me; when she draws I’d say “please shoot me but whatever you do don’t rape me at gunpoint moderately attractive, insane Lebanese woman with big lips - I can’t imagine anything more terrifying than that!”

Use the psychological advantage.

Reactions: Wireless1
Psychiatrist Who Fantasized About Shooting White People Says White People Are 'Psychopathic'

The psychiatrist who gave a lecture at Yale University’s School of Medicine where she told faculty and staff she has had fantasies about shooting white people in the head remained unapologetic in a new interview.

In the interview with Marc Lamont Hill, Dr. Aruna Khilanani remained said white people are "psychopathic" and the "good apples" analogy does not apply to them.

Psychiatrist Who Fantasized About Shooting White People Says White People Are 'Psychopathic'

The psychiatrist who gave a lecture at Yale University’s School of Medicine where she told faculty and staff she has had fantasies about shooting white people in the head remained unapologetic in a new interview.

In the interview with Marc Lamont Hill, Dr. Aruna Khilanani remained said white people are "psychopathic" and the "good apples" analogy does not apply to them.

So is it alright to make racist comments as long as you later qualify by saying you were speaking metaphorically or make some similar excuse? Can the cracker people do that as well?

VN Store

Back