NYC Woman Accused of Driving Through BLM Protesters Rejects Plea Deal

If you hit people that weren't attacking your car. You deserve some consequences.
In other words, just being in a mob that is in the midst of a violent act is not sufficient. We have to pick te fly **** out of the pepper and determine exactly which dirtbags were being violent. So now, I guess they shouldn't charge drivers of getaway cars when their buddies go in to a 7/11 anymore and kill someone as being an accomplice.

In other words, just being in a mob that is in the midst of a violent act is not sufficient. We have to pick te fly **** out of the pepper and determine exactly which dirtbags were being violent. So now, I guess they shouldn't charge drivers of getaway cars when their buddies go in to a 7/11 anymore and kill someone as being an accomplice.
Ah yes, the new equivalent to the "just shoot them in the leg" argument the ignorant, privileged left loves to try to use.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
If you hit people that weren't attacking your car. You deserve some consequences.
Or, would it be a good argument that if you’re going to walk in the street, you should pay close attention to those walking with you? If a crowd of fellow walkers surround a car and begin beating on it, cussing the driver and trying to open the doors, it’s a good bet that if you’re not participating you may want to clear a path for that car because it just became their only means of survival.

Anybody left in NYC is ignorant and deserves every bad thing coming their way. F’em.

If your car is surrounded what does it matter if you go forward or in reverse? Most people are much more comfortable driving forward than backing up, especially in a stressful situation.

I have had to back down a road after a transmission went out. It's much more dangerous and harder to control, even more so if you gain speed.

Reactions: Wireless1
If your car is surrounded what does it matter if you go forward or in reverse? Most people are much more comfortable driving forward than backing up, especially in a stressful situation.

I had this same thought. @ClearwaterVol wants a middle aged woman to now drive in reverse (on a street) during a stressful situation. This is his solution.

How many times do people go reverse on a street?

Reactions: McDad

Yeah, in a perfect world where everyone is taught defensive driving techniques, that would work.

And if the car isn't surrounded (as we see in a lot of these videos)

And if the crowd isn't continuing to surge at the vehicle (as we see in a lot of these videos)

And if the crowd isn't getting violent and trying to get into the car (as we see in a lot of these videos and the victim claims)

Panic means she's hitting the gas and moving forward, especially with a suburban soccer mom who got startled over the crowd coming in (as she claims). You can't sit there and try to play the Monday Morning Quarterback in a situation where the victim... and yes, she's a victim... panics and does what 99% of people would do in a high stress, no time to think about the consequences situation.

You cannot just run over people Willy nilly.

According to the law if they’re in the street and not in a crosswalk and they get hit, the driver is not responsible. I’m not sure about other states outside of Florida but you have to assume some laws Parallel each other throughout the country. And I’m not aware of any laws that that change in riot situations. If she gets charged, this will be yet another example of “bending” the law to cater to the lawless.

VN Store

Back