NYC Woman Accused of Driving Through BLM Protesters Rejects Plea Deal

Well, I can’t speak on things I know nothing about and I’m unfamiliar with the examples you laid out. I may have misspoke because I’m not a news junkie. In fact I don’t watch the news at all so I may sometimes speak out of ignorance in cases not made national headlines. Aubrey I speak a little on because I do know a little. The guys that killed him got what they deserved from what little I know about it.

I did say that it’s not completely gone. It’s just not as common as the left make it out to be. But the media is making it worse by making everything black/white when they should be more about wrong/right.

Apparently it is not as uncommon as you believe it to be.

What if you are blocked in with cars behind you that also cannot advance? It is also much less safe for pedestrians if you are backing up, less safe for you as you cannot reverse quickly and safely putting distance between you and the threat.

Honestly it should be a felony to obstruct traffic in that manner. You are effectively holding someone against their will/false imprisonment, not mention the safety factor.

But being part of a mob that is attacking someone, even if you arent dirwctly doing it is somehow different. Got it.

So anyone protesting is guilty of the illegal acts of others?

You are so eager to lump all protesters together. Was everyone in DC on 1/6 part of "the mob?"

Apparently it is not as uncommon as you believe it to be.
You’re talking the tiniest of fractions of people but I notice you only want to talk about one side of that coin. You know more white people were killed in the hands of police in 2020? I think iirc, there were 14 black people killed in 2020 by police. 26 white. Black males are 80% more likely to be killed by another black male than by police and 90% more likely to be killed by another black male than a white man. Don’t tell me it’s more common than I think when you’re grasping at straws to prove your side of a debate

You’re talking the tiniest of fractions of people but I notice you only want to talk about one side of that coin. You know more white people were killed in the hands of police in 2020? I think iirc, there were 14 black people killed in 2020 by police. 26 white. Black males are 80% more likely to be killed by another black male than by police and 90% more likely to be killed by another black male than a white man. Don’t tell me it’s more common than I think when you’re grasping at straws to prove your side of a debate

You ignored most of my argument to give me those stats.
Here are the real ones...

2020 - 1021 people shot to death by police.

45% White
24% Black

White people make up 76.3% or the population while blacks make up only 13.4%. Nearly 6x as many whites, but not even twice as many shot to death by cops.

Now, I really want to know why you think the white race is disappearing?

45% White
24% Black

White people make up 76.3% or the population while blacks make up only 13.4%. Nearly 6x as many whites, but not even twice as many shot to death by cops.

And nearly every one of those deaths, black and white, took place while resisting with a weapon. That’s what the stats don’t show.

The reason I say the white race is disappearing isn’t what it sounds like. You see white pepper everywhere. What I mean is 20-50 years ago inner racial relationships were not “normal” where today they are.

And nearly every one of those deaths, black and white, took place while resisting with a weapon. That’s what the stats don’t show.

The reason I say the white race is disappearing isn’t what it sounds like. You see white pepper everywhere. What I mean is 20-50 years ago inner racial relationships were not “normal” where today they are.

That would mean the black race is also disappearing as long as your qualifications are consistent.

There so much latent racism in this post.

How is the white race disappearing?

How was CK being racist?

You think the last truly racial event was Rodney King?

What about Arbery?

A Kentucky man was sentenced to life in prison without parole for two racially motivated murders and his attempted murder of a third person.
On Oct. 24, 2018, the defendant followed a Black man who was grocery shopping with his grandson, before shooting him several times and killing him. He then walked out of the store and into the parking lot, where he shot and killed a Black woman, and exchanged fire with a Black man who was in lawful possession of a handgun. As he left the third victim, he encountered a legally armed white man, who he said he would not shoot because “whites don’t shoot whites.”

Dylan Roof?

Charlottesville car attack?

I won't even have you comment on property ownership, education, employment rates, incarceration rates, life expectancy, etc.

If I'm her defense attorney, I show her this picture and ask if she'd seen it before.... you brought up Rodney King...
images

45% White
24% Black

Doesn't the fact that 13.4 % of the population commit over half of the violent crime make your stars hollow...... higher violent interactions with police should produce higher deaths... but the black community is still killed by police less... also in interracial murders blacks lead is killing other races to..... why?? If whites are racists the stats don't show it

Reactions: 1vol8
Doesn't the fact that 13.4 % of the population commit over half of the violent crime make your stars hollow...... higher violent interactions with police should produce higher deaths... but the black community is still killed by police less... also in interracial murders blacks lead is killing other races to..... why?? If whites are racists the stats don't show it
Thank you my man. I needed some help on that one because I knew I was right but didn’t have time or the patience to find the actual stats. Racism exists no doubt. Only it’s the ones that claim to want to stop it that are the most guilty

Reactions: whodeycin85
Out of the over 700 homicides in Chicago YTD, more than 500 are black people. It ain't whitey doing the killing either.

VN Store

Back