NYC Woman Accused of Driving Through BLM Protesters Rejects Plea Deal

So, if I am protesting and others break into a building which I never enter… I’m guilty?
Once it gets out of hand, it’s your responsibility to do what you feel is best for you. But no, not necessarily. What I’m saying is if you’re in the street and those people surrounded a car and attacked it, I’d like to think if you were not going to participate, you would be smart enough to know to get out of the street.

Last edited:
Who was not inside the capitol who got charged?
Many people have been charged. The FBI wasn’t working so hard to identify everyone just to know their names. But they’ve since moved on to parents that challenged the school boards because they’re a much bigger problem than the rioters around the nation.

The violent protestors created the situation. They should be on trial for the others who got hit.
Recent history shows us that won’t happen. I feel sorry for this lady because I doubt she’ll get a fair trial but 100% agree with her choice to take it to trial. The left want racism reborn and they’re doing it with black supremacy.

Many people have been charged. The FBI wasn’t working so hard to identify everyone just to know their names. But they’ve since moved on to parents that challenged the school boards because they’re a much bigger problem than the rioters around the nation.

Many people were inside the Capitol. Who was charged who never entered the building or broke windows etc.

Do you have an example where someone who wasn't in the WH or actively rioting was charged?

Recent history shows us that won’t happen. I feel sorry for this lady because I doubt she’ll get a fair trial but 100% agree with her choice to take it to trial. The left want racism reborn and they’re doing it with black supremacy.

Racism has never been gone. You just want it ignored.

Many people were inside the Capitol. Who was charged who never entered the building or broke windows etc.
Do you have an example where someone who wasn't in the WH or actively rioting was charged?
Who knows? The media has kept anything less than black vs white nameless. However we do all know the FBI spent an unreasonable amount of time “investigating” and identifying Jan 6th. Something they should be working round the clock to match the effort identifying those rioters that burned building and killed people. Jan 6th was a mere blip in comparison, yet the effort to hold those accountable was 100x what it is for BLM

Who knows? The media has kept anything less than black vs white nameless. However we do all know the FBI spent an unreasonable amount of time “investigating” and identifying Jan 6th. Something they should be working round the clock to match the effort identifying those rioters that burned building and killed people. Jan 6th was a mere blip in comparison, yet the effort to hold those accountable was 100x what it is for BLM

Redirection and deflection isn't a convincing rebuttal. You stated "many people were charged" when asked who 'not in the capitol' were charged for their role ill the 1/6 riot.

Racism has never been gone. You just want it ignored.
BS. Gone? Not completely But you’re not being truthful when nearly every white man has black friends, the only race that’s disappearing right before our eyes is the white race and by in large black folks and white folks acknowledge each other in passing. That’s true even today with all the race being promoted by the media.

If you want to know where the racism really lies look no father than Colin Kapernick that started all this bs and got so many jumping on his bandwagon. The last TRULY racist event that took place was back in 92(?) with Rodney King. The rest that you see on TVs since has been unnecessarily escalated to racism. But the whole truth says otherwise.

Redirection and deflection isn't a convincing rebuttal. You stated "many people were charged" when asked who 'not in the capitol' were charged for their role ill the 1/6 riot.
And I’m telling you the media hasn’t released names because it wasn’t a black vs white issue. So how am I supposed to know? That’s not redirecting. That’s the truth.

He was arrested for assisting a suspect to destroy evidence. Not really what I was seeking, but I suspect you know that.

Just did a quick google and that's what came up. Otherwise I don't know.

But my original comment was about the Jan 6 commission and not the DOJ.

And I’m telling you the media hasn’t released names because it wasn’t a black vs white issue. So how am I supposed to know? That’s not redirecting. That’s the truth.

So your claim is that people were arrested and charged (for doing nothing wrong), but you cant tell us who with any specificity because of "the media?"

I'd think that 1/6'rs being arrested and charged for doing nothing wrong would be sp[lashed all over OAN and Newsmax.

giphy.gif

BS. Gone? Not completely But you’re not being truthful when nearly every white man has black friends, the only race that’s disappearing right before our eyes is the white race and by in large black folks and white folks acknowledge each other in passing. That’s true even today with all the race being promoted by the media.

If you want to know where the racism really lies look no father than Colin Kapernick that started all this bs and got so many jumping on his bandwagon. The last TRULY racist event that took place was back in 92(?) with Rodney King. The rest that you see on TVs since has been unnecessarily escalated to racism. But the whole truth says otherwise.

Travis McMichael, Gregory McMichael and Bill Bryan all appreciate your short attention span.

There so much latent racism in this post.

How is the white race disappearing?

How was CK being racist?

You think the last truly racial event was Rodney King?

What about Arbery?

A Kentucky man was sentenced to life in prison without parole for two racially motivated murders and his attempted murder of a third person.
On Oct. 24, 2018, the defendant followed a Black man who was grocery shopping with his grandson, before shooting him several times and killing him. He then walked out of the store and into the parking lot, where he shot and killed a Black woman, and exchanged fire with a Black man who was in lawful possession of a handgun. As he left the third victim, he encountered a legally armed white man, who he said he would not shoot because “whites don’t shoot whites.”

Dylan Roof?

Charlottesville car attack?

I won't even have you comment on property ownership, education, employment rates, incarceration rates, life expectancy, etc.

Reactions: Septic

How was CK being racist?

What about Arbery?

A Kentucky man was sentenced to life in prison without parole for two racially motivated murders and his attempted murder of a third person.
On Oct. 24, 2018, the defendant followed a Black man who was grocery shopping with his grandson, before shooting him several times and killing him. He then walked out of the store and into the parking lot, where he shot and killed a Black woman, and exchanged fire with a Black man who was in lawful possession of a handgun. As he left the third victim, he encountered a legally armed white man, who he said he would not shoot because “whites don’t shoot whites.”

Dylan Roof?

I won't even have you comment on property ownership, education, employment rates, incarceration rates, life expectancy, etc.

I've said it before, guys like him hate two things more than anything in the world:

1) being called racist
2) people of color

Reactions: ClearwaterVol
And people that were not attacking her car were not rioting
So why then are those individuals that 'just along for the ride ' so to speak charged with murder if someone is killed by one of their homies in the commission of a crime?

How was CK being racist?

What about Arbery?

Dylan Roof?

Well, I can’t speak on things I know nothing about and I’m unfamiliar with the examples you laid out. I may have misspoke because I’m not a news junkie. In fact I don’t watch the news at all so I may sometimes speak out of ignorance in cases not made national headlines. Aubrey I speak a little on because I do know a little. The guys that killed him got what they deserved from what little I know about it.

I did say that it’s not completely gone. It’s just not as common as the left make it out to be. But the media is making it worse by making everything black/white when they should be more about wrong/right.

VN Store

Back