Oakland Mayor tipped off illegal immigrants about ICE raid

I didn't say we are founded in lawlessness. I am saying our origin is a rebellious one. Boot licking law worshippers like yourself tend to forget this.

Lol... bootlicking law worshipers. Nice.

You forgot, happy 4th to the very unlawful founders and revolutionaries. Today is not about the law, bro. Save your worship for Sundays.

Lulz

Reactions: 1 person
I'm saying they rebelled and you're trying to make that into an endorsement of permanent lawlessness. I'm saying follow their example. Good laws shoild be followed. Bad laws should be rebelled against. That's what America is about

Reactions: 1 person
I'm saying they rebelled and you're trying to make that into an endorsement of permanent lawlessness. I'm saying follow their example. Good laws shoild be followed. Bad laws should be rebelled against. That's what America is about

They didn’t rebel against “laws”. They rebelled because their rights were not being acknowledged and respected. Thus your original “unlawful founders” BS meme is just that. BS.

Actually I take that back about the meme. While I disagree with the Cato Institutes interpretation of Franklin’s quote I do agree with the sentiment of franklins quote and nowhere were unlawful founders even mentioned. That was all you in your second post huff.

Last edited:
Oakland's Soros DA Pamela Price Hires Boyfriend With Track Record of Shaking Down Local Businesses

a90ce8c2-65c3-421d-b452-db767b0fe472-650x0.png

Alameda County (CA) District Attorney Pamela Price, already embroiled in numerous controversies stemming from her lax prosecutorial habits, has again landed herself in hot water. Price's addition of her boyfriend Antwon Cloird at a six-figure salary to her staff has raised both ethical questions regarding nepotism in action and regarding Cloird's past, which includes an FBI investigation regarding charges he has shaken down local businesses for protection money.

According to local news reports, in 2015 Richmond (CA) city officials expressed concern that Cloird, described at the time as a "politically connected nonprofit executive," was pressuring local businesses for donations.

Is this America's WORST Mayor? Oakland's Mayor Sheng Thao Dodges Questions on why city MISSED state deadline for funds to combat Crime - as Horrifying New Video shows Woman being Robbed and Dragged Through The Street​

The mayor of crime-ridden Oakland in California dodged interview questions about how the city missed a grant application deadline to help deal with rising theft amid sky-rocketing crime.

Oakland Mayor Sheng Thao danced around the topic during an interview with NBC Bay Area about how the city managed to miss the opportunity to get $267 million in funding - leaving city residents infuriated.

It comes as a horrifying new video shows the latest brazen attack on the city's streets - where a screaming woman was violently mugged by two masked robbers who yanked her to the ground and dragged her along by her purse.

Throughout Thao's car crash interview on Thursday, the mayor avoided taking accountability for the missed deadline for the cash and referred all answers to the city administrator, Jestin Johnson - who Thao herself appointed in May.

1695153557365.png
Oakland Mayor Sheng Thao blamed the City Administrator for missing a crime fighting grant deadline during a recent interview

Report: George Soros-Backed District Attorney Pamela Price’s Laptop Stolen in Crime-Ridden Oakland​

George Soros-backed Alameda County District Attorney Pamela Price was reportedly the victim of a car burglary on Friday afternoon in Oakland, California.

Authorities later confirmed the burglary and said officers learned several people broke into a vehicle and stole items from inside it before fleeing the area.

Known for its “progressive” left-wing policies, Oakland embraced the “Defund the Police” movement when it began during the Black Lives Matter protests and riots of 2020. Then-Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf told a meeting of Democratic mayors in June 2020 that it was not enough to “defund the police,” but that it was also necessary to “replace the police.” That month, Oakland abolished its school police department. In February 2023, newly-inaugurated “progressive” Mayor Sheng Thao fired Oakland Police Department Chief LeRonne Armstrong, who had been critical of police budget cuts; he is suing her for wrongful dismissal.

Meanwhile, crime has become so bad in Oakland — the largest city in DA Price’s jurisdiction — that police have encouraged the public to use airhorns to warn thieves away, and normally left-wing-minded residents are blasting a failed progressive utopia.

Reactions: Orangeburst

VN Store

Back