Observations from Autzen

Exfix

1. Strong showing by Vol fans. Plenty of orange.

2. The crowd noise was a little overblown. The student sections were full of students but it wasn't nearly as loud as Neyland last year for the FL game. For a 50000 seat stadium it was impressive though.

3. Worley does not look good. Not sure why the freshmen aren't getting a look.

4. That's a fun stadium. You can actually walk into the practice facility to buy beer, food, etc during the game.

5. Yesterday was a wakeup call. We have a long way to go.

6. Most fans there were very nice. A few bad apples, mostly students, but everyone else was fairly accommodating.

7. Oregon cheerleaders are the hottest I've ever seen. Wife just read this and hit me. Don't care, it had to be said.

Reactions: 56 people
7. Oregon cheerleaders are the hottest I've ever seen. Wife just read this and hit me. Don't care, it had to be said.

kigeagreekk7.jpg

Reactions: 6 people

2. The crowd noise was a little overblown. The student sections were full of students but it wasn't nearly as loud as Neyland last year for the FL game. For a 50000 seat stadium it was impressive though.

4. That's a fun stadium. You can actually walk into the practice facility to buy beer, food, etc during the game.

6. Most fans there were very nice. A few bad apples, mostly students, but everyone else was fairly accommodating.

How about....7. Other than my wife, Oregon cheerleaders are the hottest I've ever seen. It would save having to explain those bruises to your coworkers! :)

Reactions: 1 person

This game was never going to be particularly loud, which was noted by some Oregon fans. With ticket price increases/demographic changes, the really ear-splitting loud games are increasingly uncommon.

The only reason I even responded to this post was.........you have 52 THOUSAND posts? Really? Good god dude, do you ever leave the house? :)

Jave,

We got lots of guys on here that I really don't want to know what they do! :) Ducks looked good man...I'd kill for that offense.

Jave,

We got lots of guys on here that I really don't want to know what they do! :) Ducks looked good man...I'd kill for that offense.

Haha. I'm on another site that I joined in 2004. I thought my four thousand posts was rocking! WOW, was I wrong!

Forgot to mention there were a couple Alabama fans in full gear at the game. You would really miss your own game for that if you're a Bama fan? Those clowns never cease to amaze.

Reactions: 3 people
Forgot to mention there were a couple Alabama fans in full gear at the game. You would really miss your own game for that if you're a Bama fan? Those clowns never cease to amaze.

They were probably Oregon fans dressed up in Bama gear just to be lame.

Reactions: 1 person
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Dang dude! That breaks down to 7,777 posts per year that you've been on VN...or 21+ posts per day! WTF?
:eek:hmy: :loco: :crazy:

I finally got my grandfather to a game (he was a homebody) and he said the only good thing about watching it at the stadium was for the "wiggle waggle."

Reactions: 2 people
Dang dude! That breaks down to 7,777 posts per year that you've been on VN...or 21+ posts per day! WTF?
:eek:hmy: :loco: :crazy:

He's stuck in enemy territory and is afraid to get out at night. When he does, he uses the interstate so he can travel stealthily amongst the plethora of orange and white pylons in Georgia. :p

If it is, it's probably for the best really

Yeah tailgating and a few people sneaking alcohol in is one thing. Purchased drinks at college games is crazy. Too many students will make bad decisions. I was in the Georgia Dome last year about 2 sections over from where the young man fell off the balcony and died. now while thats a rarity of course one too many if were at Neyland.

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah tailgating and a few people sneaking alcohol in is one thing. Purchased drinks at college games is crazy. Too many students will make bad decisions. I was in the Georgia Dome last year about 2 sections over from where the young man fell off the balcony and died. now while thats a rarity of course one too many if were at Neyland.

Uhh DeepspringsVol... I don't think it's just a few sneaking alcohol in. There is usually a mountain of mini bottles and pints in the Neyland bathroom stalls and below the bleachers. I like to contribute my Old No. 7 bottles.

By the way, West Virginia of all places, as of last year sells beer at their stadium.

VN Store

Back