Official 2014 FIFA World Cup Thread

These South American teams do not give a **** about protecting leads. Attack attack attack. Greece and most European teams would bunker in with a one goal lead in their opening World Cup game.

These South American teams do not give a **** about protecting leads. Attack attack attack. Greece and most European teams would bunker in with a one goal lead in their opening World Cup game.

Truth. This England/Italy game later today has 0-0 draw written all over it because both teams are likely to be afraid to come away empty in the opening game.

Truth. This England/Italy game later today has 0-0 draw written all over it because both teams are likely to be afraid to come away empty in the opening game.

This. Even though both teams can dicect defenses with the best of them. Too conservative in the first game. I kind of wish the US had Portugal first, just to catch them before Ronaldo gets into a grove

I expect that game to be a snore fest regardless of the fact that both teams have some great players.

The first two days of this tournament have been great. Usually the opening round of games are boring because everyone is afraid to get zero points in game one.

This. Even though both teams can dicect defenses with the best of them. Too conservative in the first game. I kind of wish the US had Portugal first, just to catch them before Ronaldo gets into a grove

Nice avi of Gracie. My kids have been Gracie trained for almost 3 years now. It's been a blessing.

Nice avi of Gracie. My kids have been Gracie trained for almost 3 years now. It's been a blessing.

It's a big family, I remember my trainer sitting us down when Master Helio died. He wanted us to train because that's what Master Helio would have wanted

I've enjoyed the world cup thus far. The Netherlands beatdown of Spain was awesome (I'm part dutch).

The goal with the long pass + header over the goalie was absolutely beautiful.

The wheels are completely coming off for Uruguay. They have the most in-form striker in the world and sat him today thinking this would be a cakewalk. I bet they regret that now.

Rooney has to be one of the most overrated players in the world. Blows my mind when people consider him a top ten player in the world.

Rooney has to be one of the most overrated players in the world. Blows my mind when people consider him a top ten player in the world.

No idea how he came up with the ball on the edge of the six after slipping behind the defense earlier and didn't even put his shot on frame.

Rooney again. That time he picked the ball off a teammates preferred foot and fired a rocket with his weak foot that missed the goal by at least 15 feet.

VN Store

Back