Official 2014 FIFA World Cup Thread

I think Brazil wins pretty comfortably today, leaving the Croatia-Mexico game as the one that will decide the runner up in the group.

so I just got to finish the game and what a great win. What a start, but then pretty much got our asses whipped for the next 80+ minutes, but with 2 injuries and beating a team that has had our number, you take it eryday.

Excited about today's match. Thought about wearing my jersey into our favorite Mexican restaurant for the last 10 years but just couldn't do it to them, even though I really don't care if Mexico or Brazil wins when it comes down to it.

Little one is going to his bjj camp today, which will have a 2 hour break to watch the match.

jakeneymar.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
I say this every 4 years, but if I could find a premiership team to pull for I could start watching soccer on a regular basis.

Not sure how I feel about the lack of timeouts, commercials, and cheerleaders. How do soccer fans know when they can get up to make a sandwich, go to KFC, take a bathroom break, or get a beer from the freezer?

I say this every 4 years, but if I could find a premiership team to pull for I could start watching soccer on a regular basis.

Not sure how I feel about the lack of timeouts, commercials, and cheerleaders. How do soccer fans know when they can get up to make a sandwich, go to KFC, take a bathroom break, or get a beer from the freezer?

Do it all at halftime. Hold it in. Starve.

Reactions: 1 person
Take notice of my avatar.....I'm a frequent visitor of Brazil as my girlfriend is originally from Rio. I'm proud of meu Selecao and I feel confident they will break the 1950 curse and free Barbosa. Number 6 will be won where it all started!!! Estadio Maracana!!! Vaiiii Brasssssiiiillll!!

Or when some p@@@y dives and rolls around on the ground. Thats a great time to get up and grab a drink, use the can, etc. So most African and Hispanic teams will provide a plethora of free time during match play. Italy is usually a good bet for tons of fruity rolling on the ground time outs but alas they actually played with men in their last match.

Or when some p@@@y dives and rolls around on the ground. Thats a great time to get up and grab a drink, use the can, etc. So most African and Hispanic teams will provide a plethora of free time during match play. Italy is usually a good bet for tons of fruity rolling on the ground time outs but alas they actually played with men in their last match.

:ermm:

For starters, most EPL games are played before KFC opens, so that's pretty much off the table. You don't have to worry too much about the other stuff because the game only lasts an hour and 45 minutes from opening kick to final whistle as opposed to being stretched our for four hours like football games here in The States. Just do you eating/drinking beforehand and at halftime and you're set.

so I just got to finish the game and what a great win. What a start, but then pretty much got our asses whipped for the next 80+ minutes, but with 2 injuries and beating a team that has had our number, you take it eryday.

Excited about today's match. Thought about wearing my jersey into our favorite Mexican restaurant for the last 10 years but just couldn't do it to them, even though I really don't care if Mexico or Brazil wins when it comes down to it.

Little one is going to his bjj camp today, which will have a 2 hour break to watch the match.

View attachment 78453

I bet his professor loved him for wearing that.

I bet his professor loved him for wearing that.

oh yeah. He yelled "Snaaaake", his nickname. He's a good student too. He's fought in a dozen or so Naga and Newbreed events repping the school and won swords and metals. Disappointed he doesn't want to compete right now, but we are rolling with soccer now playing for Nashville Arisfc.

Not to come off as as smart-a$$, but I just press pause on my DVR. I'm assuming you are implying that pausing the TV is not an option for you.

oh yeah. He yelled "Snaaaake", his nickname. He's a good student too. He's fought in a dozen or so Naga and Newbreed events repping the school and won swords and metals. Disappointed he doesn't want to compete right now, but we are rolling with soccer now playing for Nashville Arisfc.

He's a kid, he will probably want to do both at a later time

Perfect outcome today for Mexico. Would only be happier if they had won. A tie is nearly as good though considering the opponent.

that was fun to watch and I would have never said that years ago in regards to a no score tie.
I still think they need to play with one or two less players though and give more room.

VN Store

Back