Official 2014 FIFA World Cup Thread

Do the 2 "Robins" have 6 goals between them already?

It's so funny watching Robben blow past everyone when he looked like he was 40 in the last WC.

Reactions: 2 people
Well, I wasn't keeping in mind with my previous statement that the Dutch's performance in the last group stage game may largely depend on the result of the Chile v. Spain match. I'm not really sure how the numbers could work out, but the Dutch may be able to just take the next game off and still win the group. I don't necessarily think this will be the case though, so I think they'll still be going gung-ho with the goals.

Sub Cesc in for Pedro. Cesc centrally. Move Iniesta out left. Flank alba around him. Spain's issues are solved.

You better be careful that your precious Netherlands don't lose to chile and draw Brazil in the round of 16

They might not even have to lose to Chile to finish second in the group. At the rate Chile are going, they may be even or ahead on damn by the time this game is over.

No Pepe, no Ronaldo? That significantly improves our chances. Not only are they down their 2 best players, but they'll be morally defeated, whereas we are high from the last game and those missing players will improve our confidence.

VN Store

Back