Official 2014 FIFA World Cup Thread

I think Holland will be too much for Argentina. Likewise for Germany over Brazil. Let's just hope the Dutch don't get Blitzkrieged in the final. Too soon?

Holland will have to make some adjustments to their formation before they play Argentina. The middle of the field is way too open with that formation.

Argentina was very organized defensively last game. Belgium was basically toothless in attack and they are loaded. Sabella may have finally figured out the balance between attack and defense. Di Maria being out is a big hit though. Ageuro is fit but I doubt he starts.

With Di Maria, I would have picked Argentina, but now I don't know what to expect. Holland can't rely on Robben to be the sole generator of offense again, or the Argentines will torch them.

And Brazil replaces Silva with Dante and Neymar with Willian. I think they will be ok. Probably going to ride the home crowd to the final.

And Brazil replaces Silva with Dante and Neymar with Willian. I think they will be ok. Probably going to ride the home crowd to the final.

I think there will definitely be some home cooking for the game, but I think Germany is far and away a better team. Maybe not the star power, but they play with discipline.

I think there will definitely be some home cooking for the game, but I think Germany is far and away a better team. Maybe not the star power, but they play with discipline.

I think germany has the best talent of all the teams. They are a top 5 defense even without a true left back. They have a fantastic midfield that can not only pass as well as spain, but all are capable of launching and scoring the ball, unlike spain. If they had reus, they would be absolutely nasty.

Noticed t Univision is wise to my game and now wishes to charge me to view online. No gracias. I'll catch my highlights later I suppose.

VN Store

Back