Official Depth Chart vs Austin Peay

6 walkon's listed in two deep.

Startling how thin we are at some posiitions.

Everyone needs to pray for healthy CB's and LB's or this season could take fast.

Reactions: 3 people
Croom, North, and Pig as the starting WRs...

BOOM! They may be young, but that is a talented, talented group.

Honestly, I find myself looking at that depth chart, and saying, "We may have a decent team this year. There is pretty good talent across the board."

Then I look at our schedule and get shoved back into reality...

Reactions: 4 people
Jacob Gilliam - back up to Tiny. I think that would be the biggest drop off in the history of college football :D

Reactions: 2 people
No maggit? Still not healthy?

Croon still not officially the starter
Que the meltdown

No maggit? Still not healthy?

Croom still not officially the starter
Que the meltdown

Edit phone messed up didn't mean to post twice

Jacob Gilliam - back up to Tiny. I think that would be the biggest drop off in the history of college football :D

I was hoping that Pair would step up and take that spot behind Tiny. Was hearing good things about him in the spring but has failed to do so as of now I guess.

Corner is super thin, I do like our safeties though. The front seven should look better as Maggitt and Smith get healthy a few weeks into the season.

Any word on Vereen? Last I heard he was due to be back for the WKU game but also heard he was ahead of schedule.

wow, what happened to orta, pair and posey? I thought orta would at least have the other FS or Nickel. If this is an indication of our talent we are in trouble on defense. This could be a maneuver to get the other guys not listed fired up, I guess it could be more reflective of effort and not talent in some areas right now.

Reactions: 1 person
you have to assume everyone in the 2 deep will play at some point during the game

that being said, who the eff is Reggie Juin?

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back