Official Fourth of July Thread

I grew to hate the 4th and New Years Eve. Behr was terrified. The year before his last 4th one of my neighbors threw a bottle rocket at him and I almost went to jail. I'm serious, I think the only thing that saved me from seriously hurting that dude is my attention went straight to looking for Behr. He bolted and it took over 20 minutes to find him.

On a different note, have you ever given them Frosty Paws? Behr loved those.
No, but I haven't seen those in my grocery store in a long time. I think they may have stopped carrying them. But I'll definitely get some if I ever come across them again.

Reactions: Behr and GordonC
I grew to hate the 4th and New Years Eve. Behr was terrified. The year before his last 4th one of my neighbors threw a bottle rocket at him and I almost went to jail. I'm serious, I think the only thing that saved me from seriously hurting that dude is my attention went straight to looking for Behr. He bolted and it took over 20 minutes to find him.

On a different note, have you ever given them Frosty Paws? Behr loved those.
Cocoa and Zoey absolutely love those. They see the little cups, and they'll bulldoze whatever is in the way 🤣

No, but I haven't seen those in my grocery store in a long time. I think they may have stopped carrying them. But I'll definitely get some if I ever come across them again.
I haven't seen Frosty Paws in a long time either.
We had a dachshund, and he loved those.

Reactions: Souce
Cocoa and Zoey absolutely love those. They see the little cups, and they'll bulldoze whatever is in the way 🤣
sorta like you when you see a bottle of A1 on another table at a restaurant or the last bottle on the shelf at the store?

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back