Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Paging @LouderVol to the OT thread. Louder to the OT thread, stat.
I think it was a settee. something I said over in the Zone when I was hating on Coasty.

I think it was something along the lines of "I would rather eff your couch than you". which probably got me looking for images of furniture I would rather eff than Coasty.

Reminds me of a line from a Frank Zappa song: the bigger the cushion the better the pushin’...

Who knew he had a furniture fetish?
it was either me wanting to eff a couch more than him; or me making a joke about him being a neophiliac mortician (actually was a mortician) and asking what the difference was between a piece of furniture and a dead body. and the jokes lead to me wanting to eff a couch.

in the Zone you need some way to stand out from all the incest, beastiality, necrophilia.

granted this was years ago before the Zone got cleaned up to where its basically any other forum now.

Reactions: McDad and AM64
it was either me wanting to eff a couch more than him; or me making a joke about him being a neophiliac mortician (actually was a mortician) and asking what the difference was between a piece of furniture and a dead body. and the jokes lead to me wanting to eff a couch.

in the Zone you need some way to stand out from all the incest, beastiality, necrophilia.

granted this was years ago before the Zone got cleaned up to where its basically any other forum now.
So the Zone got toned down, bummer.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back