Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

All evidence to the contrary.

While I’m certainly not implying I expect it to be any different...but it’s hard to judge from the football hire. We weren’t really working from a position of strength. I’ll need to see more evidence before I lump him in with his predecessors.

Reactions: McDad
Dadgumit....misplaced my phone today, again, and found it. Never had a passcode, so thought to myself I better put one in. Had the number all figured out and even use it in other passwords. Now I cant get into my phone and might have 1-2 more attempts before having to reset..What transpose did I put in...twice!

Don't you just love technology? Remember the good old day when you were out of touch, you were out of touch. Some days, I wonder about our progress.

Reactions: Orangeburst
I think we should allow Barnes to ride it out to retirement in Knoxville. I expect him to have us relevant until then and bring in some good talent. Swing for the fences when he retires.

I didn’t say fire him, I said maybe it’s time he starts thinking about retirement.

I though about my post saying CRBs needs to start thinking about retirement. I feel even more justified in that post this morning. I doubt his ego would allow him to work with White on a succession plan but it’s time to be looking for “who’s next”.

Should have let him go to UCLA

No. This team has talent and he’s got a deep bench with more talent on deck.

Look at the mild cats. They have talent they just couldn’t gel. Same situation here. They just could never be consistent and click. And they’d be fools to cut Calapari
They needed Fulky bad the last two games

Reactions: Septic
Whoa now. I remember that year being spoiled by the worst shooting foul ever called in a game that gave the NCAA's leading scorer the free throws to ruin our season.

Let's also remember that he developed a team of 3 stars into a contender. I'm not ready to write CRB off just yet. This year's team lacked experience and I want to see what these freshman can do next year because I'd be shocked if any of them declared.

Today was a huge disappointment, even with Fulkerson out.
I’m with you

Why, was Donnie Tyndall available? We have hire some of the biggest losers in the history of sports to coach our teams. Barnes is not one of them.

Barnes isn’t a loser but he isn’t a champion either. I’m done with the “happy we’re mediocre because I’m scared of being bad” attitude most UT fans have.

VN Store

Back