Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

on a side note...my wife's uncle is a chef and self declared chocolate snob.. he's sends us specialty uppity cocoa with percentages generally with lavender and habanero mixed in...we play games and loser has to eat them

Last edited:
Worse than Zero and Marathons?

You sit on a throne of lies.
Never had a Marathon bar. My general life philosophy is to stay away from all things with Marathon in their name. Had a zero once. It was uneventful. I would rather eat candy corn then a Mounds or Almond Joy. And candy corn is the devils candy

Reactions: LouderVol and McDad
on a side note...my wife's uncle is a chef and self declared chocolate snob.. he's sends us specialty uppity cocoa with percentages generally with lavender and habanero mixed in...we play games and lose has to eat them
My wife got some of those from a woman in our neighborhood. She took one bite and gave me the box. I ate one to try it, it's like if someone mixed pine sol in the chocolate. I hope I'm never rich enough to enjoy something like that.

This isn't the first time I've caught flak on here for raisin toast lol.
i-do-what-i-want-gif-16.gif

What's wrong with raisin toast? I don't eat it with a meal like eggs, bacon, etc, but by itself cinnamon raisin toast is just fine. Of, course, I don't pollute breakfast food - even to include waffles - with syrup. Drinks are supposed to be sweet, and real food isn't.

What's wrong with raisin toast? I don't eat it with a meal like eggs, bacon, etc, but by itself cinnamon raisin toast is just fine. Of, course, I don't pollute breakfast food - even to include waffles - with syrup. Drinks are supposed to be sweet, and real food isn't.
That's it guys, keep it coming. Out yourselves. I'm making a list.

1618435967014.png

Never seen this before. Maybe like the old days where a RB fumbles you gotta carry the FB around campus, you miss the knockdown you gotta lug the tailgate for a week.

Reactions: AM64 and VolnJC
on a side note...my wife's uncle is a chef and self declared chocolate snob.. he's sends us specialty uppity cocoa with percentages generally with lavender and habanero mixed in...we play games and lose has to eat them

Fancy cheffery is like movie critics. If they like something, stay far far away for you sanity's sake ... and for your taste buds.

Always been a bunch of raisin toast haters up in here. If I want to drunkenly stumble in to Waffle House at 3am and eat raisin toast after doing a line of cocaine with Tim out by the dumpster, that's my business.

VN Store

Back