Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

That's it guys, keep it coming. Out yourselves. I'm making a list.

Hey, it's turning out to be an exceptionally bad day anyway. I've been trying to do taxes, and that's like a war with my wife every damn year. She believes in axing anything by mail, so there's always this list of stuff I need from her that she has to get online, and she has very different ideas about what the IRS does and doesn't need. I've finally managed everything except interest on one account ... and holding. She always gives me grief about doing it at the last minute, and I remind her taxes are due every year, we need the same info every year, and I told her well over a week ago what I needed. Anybody else have a similar problem?

Hey, it's turning out to be an exceptionally bad day anyway. I've been trying to do taxes, and that's like a war with my wife every damn year. She believes in axing anything by mail, so there's always this list of stuff I need from her that she has to get online, and she has very different ideas about what the IRS does and doesn't need. I've finally managed everything except interest on one account ... and holding. She always gives me grief about doing it at the last minute, and I remind her taxes are due every year, we need the same info every year, and I told her well over a week ago what I needed. Anybody else have a similar problem?

Not due to May 17th this year.

I would have to say the Reece's Outrageous bar is the greatest of all time. Never to be topped, don't create any other candy bar ever because you aren't going to top perfection.

Reactions: SumSoonerChick

VN Store

Back