Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

"Listen here, Missy. Computers may be twice as fast as they were in 1973, but your average voter is as drunk and stupid as ever. The only thing that's different is me; I've become bitter, and let's face it, crazy over the years. And once I'm swept into office, I'll sell our children's organs to zoos for meat, and I'll go into people's houses at night and wreck up the place. Muahahaha!"

"Listen here, Missy. Computers may be twice as fast as they were in 1973, but your average voter is as drunk and stupid as ever. The only thing that's different is me; I've become bitter, and let's face it, crazy over the years. And once I'm swept into office, I'll sell our children's organs to zoos for meat, and I'll go into people's houses at night and wreck up the place. Muahahaha!"

Spent the last few minutes before I left work looking for Nixon's Head clips on YouTube. I've gotta see if Futurama is streaming on anything I have.

Reactions: zeppelin128
You had me worried for a minute there. My accountant (she's in KC) had told me my Q1 and Q2 payments could/should be made together in June of this year, and I figured it was more .gov "largesse" for the unwashed who might be out of money due to their lockdowns... so I emailed her this evening, all concerned, and copied her the first part of that message from the IRS.

She clarified as follows... those of us who have been adversely impacted by the Deep Freeze in Texas need not pony up April 15th...

So, instead of sending those SOBs one of my nuts now and the other one in June, I get to send both nuts in June. Thanks IRS.

We have an Aldi’s in Conroe I go by all the time. Have to investigate that claim thoroughly but my money’s on Bulleit for now.

I've looked into this and I'm pretty sure they don't send the scotch to the US. Grocery stores here can't sell liquor so I can't personally verify that.

We have an Aldi’s in Conroe I go by all the time. Have to investigate that claim thoroughly but my money’s on Bulleit for now.
We don't have one here wish we did...went to the one in TN often...in my experience though..I would find something I really liked and they wouldn't have it next time I went

VN Store

Back