Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Anybody else thinking things like somebody needs to be teaching Milton how to be an option QB and forget the passing game? Or we need a quick TD followed immediately by rain that would strangle frogs the size of a football? At least the rain might hold the crowd noise level in check this coming weekend ... of course the thumping on the helmets might match, but it would be nonpartisan. I'm thinking Bama wants revenge, so will the crowd, and this team doesn't seem to work well when the crowd noise comes from the other side.

Anybody else thinking things like somebody needs to be teaching Milton how to be an option QB and forget the passing game? Or we need a quick TD followed immediately by rain that would strangle frogs the size of a football? At least the rain might hold the crowd noise level in check this coming weekend ... of course the thumping on the helmets might match, but it would be nonpartisan. I'm thinking Bama wants revenge, so will the crowd, and this team doesn't seem to work well when the crowd noise comes from the other side.

Get the receivers to hold on to the damn ball. That's a good start...

Milton isn't a good enough runner to do the option.

Get the receivers to hold on to the damn ball. That's a good start...

At least hold on to the ones that go to a receiver. Not sure what to do about receivers and passes being in different places, but there's plenty of that, too. Keyton seems to have forgotten how to catch, and other receivers seemed to be stunned when the ball is actually near them. Maybe they need to put Dee Williams in centerfield and tell him "just go after the ball like it's a low punt ... then turn and run."

I keep hoping the light will come on for him and he'll have that breakout game. He's capable of it and I hope this Saturday is the day.

At this point, I'm beginning to think the bulb is burned out and the light just isn't coming on. The guy has all the talent in the world as a passer, and just can't seem to figure out what to do with it.

Milton is just average and that’s all he’s ever gonna be, looks like Tarzan plays like Jane. All the God given physical talent in the world, but just doesn’t have the intangibles that it takes to be an elite QB. We can still win with him against most every other team out there if he just doesn’t turn it over, the D plays their best, the OL helps us dominate the line of scrimmage for our run game and our special teams keep playing elite. We can still possibly have a shot at great things this year if the coaching staff can find a way to hide Miltons weaknesses and plan around them.

On a side note ... James Pearce looks like Tarzan and plays like Tarzan, that kid looks the part and plays it, he’s going to be a special player. He didn’t have big sack numbers against A&M, but he was disruptive as hell and causing all kinds of havoc out there despite being held on almost every down.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64

That kangaroo is a jacked beast.
Owner fights off the Kangaroo while recording video.

Like Kramer saving the big toe and still making the stops because the bell was ringing

Except for the penalties, that kangaroo might look good on the football field in orange and white.

VN Store

Back