Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Guys. Guys.

Even if what LG is stating is the truth, we should believe the original accusation, (that he is both LG and Turbo) for like 6 years. Roughly the same amount of time he believed the Pee tapes were legit.

The evidence is the evidence, am I right?

Me and the fam went on MSC Seashore Thanksgiving week. Had low expectations based on our purchase price. Delightfully surprised. Probably the best cruise we've ever had.

We were on the Celebrity Equinox for a 9 nighter over Thanksgiving. It was nice. Could have been a little livelier but still enjoyable.

Wife wants to do one over New Years next year and Carnival Vista hits the dates and going to where we want to go. Never had a bad cruise on Carnival but thought I'd inquire. IMO the food on the Carnival cruises we've been on was just a tad better with better selection than this one.

We were on the Celebrity Equinox for a 9 nighter over Thanksgiving. It was nice. Could have been a little livelier but still enjoyable.

Wife wants to do one over New Years next year and Carnival Vista hits the dates and going to where we want to go. Never had a bad cruise on Carnival but thought I'd inquire. IMO the food on the Carnival cruises we've been on was just a tad better with better selection than this one.
I honestly cannot tell much difference in food quality and flavor between lines. Goes for buffets and dinner service.
We've gotten to where we will dine in one of the specialty restaurants a few times per cruise. Those are typically really good.

I honestly cannot tell much difference in food quality and flavor between lines. Goes for buffets and dinner service.
We've gotten to where we will dine in one of the specialty restaurants a few times per cruise. Those are typically really good.

The food in the main dining was great, along with the 2 specialty restaurants went dined in. The prime rib and the ribeye were some of the best I ever had. The buffet was so-so without a big variety.

We ate in the main dinning room Thanksgiving night and their cooks don't have a handle on traditional Thanksgiving fare.

The food in the main dining was great, along with the 2 specialty restaurants went dined in. The prime rib and the ribeye were some of the best I ever had. The buffet was so-so without a big variety.

We ate in the main dinning room Thanksgiving night and their cooks don't have a handle on traditional Thanksgiving fare.
The prime rib on ours was also really good. It was in the main dining hall.

I've never seen a cruise more accommodating on their drink package policy as MSC.

Previously on other lines, the unlimited drink package had a per day maximum. This one, it was legit as much as you wanted all day everyday.

Celebrity's drink package is the same, no limit but I doubt I ever came close to the 15 drinks Carnival limits you to. Probably lost money buying the drink package on this one.

I used to camp out on islands on Lake Chickamauga when I was younger. We would make a fire and get blitzed. We were roasting weenies one night and I remember eating one and woke up with such a bad stomach I was sick for a week. I must ate burnt wood cause I could taste it several days later.

I used to camp out on islands on Lake Chickamauga when I was younger. We would make a fire and get blitzed. We were roasting weenies one night and I remember eating one and woke up with such a bad stomach I was sick for a week. I must ate burnt wood cause I could taste it several days later.

Man! Your buddy must have been really wasted.

Last edited:
if yore friends didn't like you, you mighta ate wood

Lake Guntersville.

My uncle used to own a marina there in 70s and I would go down and help him run water lines and such.
Area used to be my sales territory and I would come off the mountain from Arab. Years later I learned like my great great great grandfather would deliver mail off the mountain in like 1830s. Kinda cool.

VN Store

Back