Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Mods don't really GAF anymore imo. LG & Turbo are clearly the same poster too. Rules are being broken by the minute.
No way they're the same. LG is an adult, although misguided and naive in his views, but Turbo is undetermined, although I lean towards the account is a resurrection of another poster who has not been seen in awhile (cannot recall the name, but someone has mentioned it recently) of very similar ilk.

No way they're the same. LG is an adult, although misguided and naive in his views, but Turbo is undetermined, although I lean towards the account is a resurrection of another poster who has not been seen in awhile (cannot recall the name, but someone has mentioned it recently) of very similar ilk.
Page 516 of Israel & Palestine thread. Would be an odd coincidence.

1701363385285.png

Looks like the mod(s) aren't asleep at the wheel after all.
i think before the reformat, you could intentionally or accidentally alter a posters post in a reply. Dont think so anymore, so although it doesnt seem likely due to styles, not sure how else to explain it. He has been absent as of late with an explanation.

Reactions: AM64
i think before the reformat, you could intentionally or accidentally alter a posters post in a reply. Dont think so anymore, so although it doesnt seem likely due to styles, not sure how else to explain it. He has been absent as of late with an explanation.
They are the same until they aint!
I was a sleuth winner on the Carmen Sandiego gameshow.

They are the same until they aint!
I was a sleuth winner on the Carmen Sandiego gameshow.

test

edit..cant duplicate it. LG Guilty as charged.
RIght.
The posts back on that page are 8 minutes apart from two separate accounts with the same words/characters. Time for Detective PJ's afternoon jog.

GHO Bigly Oraange!

I have seen many people make accusations about Alts over the years. Don't know if any were proven. The evidence with LG/Turbo is compelling.

My question, why would someone feel the need to make an alt?

Page 516 of Israel & Palestine thread. Would be an odd coincidence.

View attachment 598902

Funny Gifs : back to the future GIF - VSGIF.com

VN Store

Back