Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

This trip was no business, just pleasure Weezy. I know I have the low standards of my white trash beginnings, but to me the ole House is top shelf cuisine. I have tried to mimic their hashbrowns at home from both frozen and the Betty Crocker dehydrated stock...it can't be done. They're like McDonalds fries. Mmmmm. Once the Bidenomics pushed a combo from the fast food joints into the $11- $13 range they now cost...WH become not only objectively higher quality food but the same price or in some cases cheaper as well. So I eat there 2 or 3 times a week now.

Its a mighty long time until we observe our traditional feats of strength and airing of grievances. If you need to vent, i will save you a seat on the good guys booth at the 'House. Never, ever sit with your back to the door at a WH. Haha. Or anywhere else if you can help it.
A trip to Waffle House without opening a can of whoop-ass seems like a wasted trip. A good meal and an ass beating go hand in hand.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Take the L.

You aint gonna recover from Hog's zinger.

Better to best him another day.
img_0489-gif.647881

Just committed! 4* Edge Jayden Loftin!!

The next 2 weekends are HUGE for us recruiting. AP said we have like 22 kids on OVs this weekend and 20 kids next weekend between the 25-26 classes. Lots of 5* and 4* kids. The most AP remembered from our biggest weekend last year was 15 kids. Great time to grab Loftin today...hope it lights the fire. Many of these top guys arent gonna commit until July/August but these next 2 weeks are our chance to make them VOLS. Hopefully we get a couple more to commit early though while they are on campus

@SpaceCoastVol

2 oz Springbank 10 year
0.5 oz rich simple*
3 dashes angostura bitters (Angostura)
2 dashes black walnut bitters (Fee Brothers)
2 dashes orange bitters (Regans no 6)

Stir it generously. Strain over ice. Peel of orange. Squeeze the zest from the peel through a lit match over the drink.

**2:1 ratio of sugar to hot water. Stir until sugar dissolves and refrigerate for a few hours before use. You'll know you got it right when the syrup drips instead of pours.

It's a good ****ing drink. Ole Smoky.

VN Store

Back