Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

@DinkinFlicka , I do not know how you can stand running a bar. I'm in the Philippines where you would think foreigners just enjoy life. At the bar earlier and had to leave because some jack@ss decided he was the only person in the world that matters. I'm too old for that now, plus I messed up my knee at the beach earlier this week. Much respect to you for dealing with it. I would have went scorched earth had I been in my twenties. You must deal with it regularly.

@DinkinFlicka , I do not know how you can stand running a bar. I'm in the Philippines where you would think foreigners just enjoy life. At the bar earlier and had to leave because some jack@ss decided he was the only person in the world that matters. I'm too old for that now, plus I messed up my knee at the beach earlier this week. Much respect to you for dealing with it. I would have went scorched earth had I been in my twenties. You must deal with it regularly.
Magunda omahga!

Been dealing with it for 15 years. I just don't feel anything anymore.

Best interview/podcast i have listened to in quite a while. He is brilliant like Sowell. Learned things I never knew about Communism, MLK and assassination, the Civil Rights movement, atheism in policy and politics, the Civil War etc. We need thousands more men just like him in this country.

VN Store

Back