Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

If I understand correctly, How does one get banned from just a thread?
When you think about it, about 70% of us should of been banned or given a tineout a long time ago, including me.
Apparently, being a jackass and arguing with a Mod after a bad reaction to cancer meds caused what the doctors call "emotional lability". That was enough for me once upon a time. 🥴
Thank goodness for mercy and grace. Here I am.

I was enlarging existing holes prior cut with a hole saw. My options were jigsaw, dremel multi tool, or handheld trim router machine of death. It seemed like a clear choice to me but in hindsight 🤷‍♂️

And the plastic guard is just a placebo feel good piece. No real protection and more to just keep the tool vertical.

Jigsaws are great when you need 1...and cheap. Think mine was like $50 new. Its one of those tools that you dont need the fanciest thing around...just need a decent brand that takes the same type blades that are easily had at Lowes. When I got mine there were still 2 different styles of blades...hopefully they streamlined that by now and everybody makes the same arbor/chuck/whatever you call the female part that accepts jigsaw blades. I got a dremel multitool when they 1st came out but have only been able to find 2 cases where it is the best tool for the job:
1. Plunge cut circles in tile (buy 2 bits and go SLOW)
2. Drywall. This is where it shines. Cuts outlet holes, switch holes, and especially round can lights that everyone uses... instantly. It shames any other tool at Drywall cutouts.

Apparently, being a jackass and arguing with a Mod after a bad reaction to cancer meds caused what the doctors call "emotional lability". That was enough for me once upon a time. 🥴
Thank goodness for mercy and grace. Here I am.
I for one am glad you're here. I look forward to hating you in the future.

Welcome to the PF.

I for one am glad you're here. I look forward to hating you in the future.

Welcome to the PF.
Don’t expect too much of me. This place is a cesspool and you people are jerks. (Am I doing this right?)

I can’t imagine why I’d spend more than fleeting moments here educating you about the finer points of Knoxville history.

Come to think about it, that may make me a perfect fit for this forum. I can be an Earl, a rube, a lib, a Demtard and a gangster-lover all at once!!!! 😘

What a place!

Don’t expect too much of me. This place is a cesspool and you people are jerks. (Am I doing this right?)

I can’t imagine why I’d spend more than fleeting moments here educating you about the finer points of Knoxville history.

Come to think about it, that may make me a perfect fit for this forum. I can be an Earl, a rube, a lib, a Demtard and a gangster-lover all at once!!!! 😘

What a place!

Looks like we gots us another know-it-all. There can only be one!

What a place!
Nice.

I'm starting to hate you already.

You're doing great.

It is my understanding that this is why we cant have DMs...because people tend to coordinate group attacks or group funny business etc via messaging and then go make havoc that the mods have to clean up. Its frowned upon to coordinate efforts in 1 area to enact a plan in a different forum/thread from what I understand. Which I totally get....but I also know we are mostly a bunch of really old kids in here whose maturity can easily revert back to 13yos and I hate that we miss out on all the fun lol 😆

What a place!

You seem waaaaay too smart to be a Dimwit. The half dozen we have around here are dumb as a bag of Bama fans and completely detached from reality. I tend to vent about them from time to time...should you fall into that bunch (hope not) just know that its nothing personal and I never actually get upset by words on a message board. Would buy you a cold beer in Knoxvegas next time I come home...and we are glad you're here in the PF.

VN Store

Back