Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

On the topic of 4th of July fireworks, one of my dachshunds wishes we were still part of the British Empire.
I have two cats and a dog. Neighborhood fireworks tonight bc the big show, which is right near us, is tomorrow. Dog is freaking out. One cat won't come out from under the bed. This guy is fearless

IMG_0927.jpeg

Just saw an infomercial with Al from Home Improvement.

“My hose will not kink, and my hose is anti-leak”
“This is my hose - the Pocket Hose”
“Turn it on, and watch it grow and grow!”

Have y’all seen this? 🤣
They are great. The early ones would puncture if you stepped on them under pressure. They shrink like a freightened turtle when pressure is relieved.

Just saw an infomercial with Al from Home Improvement.

“My hose will not kink, and my hose is anti-leak”
“This is my hose - the Pocket Hose”
“Turn it on, and watch it grow and grow!”

Have y’all seen this? 🤣
@McDad has already watched it 403 times. He likes that it makes him giggle while simultaneously arousing him.

On the topic of 4th of July fireworks, one of my dachshunds wishes we were still part of the British Empire.

Anybody with a couple of landsharks is obviously a man of culture and good taste. Some of the best dogs IMO. Had one for the 1st 16 years of my life that was my best friend. Miss that dude. If dachshunds were the size of a golden retriever they would hunt rhinos and elephants. Probably have 3in canine teeth. Lmao. Those little bastards are fearless and smart. Ours used to get mad if we were gone from home too long and go snort in all my Moms ashtrays and blow the ashes everywhere. She would get so pissed and being a kid of course I always thought it was hilarious.

Reactions: McDad and Weezer
Anybody with a couple of landsharks is obviously a man of culture and good taste. Some of the best dogs IMO. Had one for the 1st 16 years of my life that was my best friend. Miss that dude. If dachshunds were the size of a golden retriever they would hunt rhinos and elephants. Probably have 3in canine teeth. Lmao. Those little bastards are fearless and smart. Ours used to get mad if we were gone from home too long and go snort in all my Moms ashtrays and blow the ashes everywhere. She would get so pissed and being a kid of course I always thought it was hilarious.
We had one who was a total booze hound. If any alcoholic beverage was in reach she would go after it. Little monster.

VN Store

Back