Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

I'm still master of my domain.
rs_560x254-160516103453-May_16_2016_1014.gif

How about now?

Welp. Plane two and a half hours late. Told they can't honor the seat assignments we had to pay extra for. And now they can't load any checked bags. Guess whose GF had enough stuff to need checking ....

So bags getting to Atlanta tomorrow and big kerfuffle trying to figure out what is going on

Welp. Plane two and a half hours late. Told they can't honor the seat assignments we had to pay extra for. And now they can't load any checked bags. Guess whose GF had enough stuff to need checking ....

So bags getting to Atlanta tomorrow and big kerfuffle trying to figure out what is going on
So freaking frustrating.

Do they know you're HJO?

is your name Greg Gaylord Focker?

There's a brand new guitar shop just opening in Powell. I think it's called knox guitars. I'm not into guitars but just an FYI.

I'll check it out but TN Guitar and Sound has been my go to for 15 years. Rick is an absolute unit on dissecting anything with steel strings.

He's been fixing my rigs since I was sporting a mohawk and flicking cigarettes at people from the stage.

VN Store

Back