Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

@davethevol
I hope you see my apology in the Assassination attempt thread.
It's moving fast so I'm posting the @ in this one, too.

Again, I am genuinely sorry and hope you can forgive me.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Need advice. Caught the daughter of the widow woman that lives down the street doing the dirty with her boyfriend. She’s 16-17 the boy is the same age (know his parents). Wife wants to tell all the parents, I’m not in favor or that. What say you VNPF?
As long as they're the same age, and neither is your kid, I'd let it go. Maybe just a "make sure you use protection" comment then forget about it.

I'll take the position you should tell. Sex carries with it responsibility. There are health concerns, both emotional and physical, which should be communicated. You and Mrs Hog cannot do that because it's not your place. It's a parent's job to cover that with their kids.
Late teens can be responsible with sex. But do they even know the risks associated? Pregnancy is one but there's also UTIs, HPV/cancer, STDs, and such. Is the girl engaging with her boyfriend willingly or is he pressuring her? Is he pressured?

If they were shooting guns at targets, would you tell? I would, for the same reasons...a talk about safety, responsibility, and having respect for something that can be harmful (even accidentally) and life changing if they arent careful.

Regardless of what yall decide, tough position to be in. Good luck.
Prude.

Reactions: AM64 and McDad
I hate you.

No on the gun question. I would have opened the gate a joined them. What we heard them doing we walked away quickly.
Would have been funnier if you'd slammed open the door and scared the hell out of them.

But that's JMO.

Reactions: AM64
One of the many things I do that pisses my wife off is that when I buy pastrami I will feed a good bit to the dog. When my wife gives me a look, or says something about it, I look at her while pointing at the dog and say "babe we are pastrami pals. And that's what pastrami pals do."
I am a beef guy..but try the turkey

One of the many things I do that pisses my wife off is that when I buy pastrami I will feed a good bit to the dog. When my wife gives me a look, or says something about it, I look at her while pointing at the dog and say "babe we are pastrami pals. And that's what pastrami pals do."
Due to the events of the day, the political forum has jumped the shark. We have newbies in here asking for Freak to come intervene. We prefer to be left alone and hope Freak forgets our little portion of the site exists.
oh lawd..now I see..good luck lol

Reactions: AM64 and volfanhill
We can always have a food debate.
I am going to learn to cook authentic Japanese ramen. It ain't what got you thru college either. Actually, I think it would be something that would make a great food truck, and the price should be around $8-$10.... the same as it is in Japan.IMG_20240224_132120_HDR.jpg

VN Store

Back