Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

PSA - my posts tonight have been sponsored by Publix and the check out person who advised me that the Sam Adams IPA that I ran through the scanna was non=alcho ... imagine a world where that did not happen

good mornin @joevol24 & all the other joe vols out there.... and all you mofos too. i promise to limit my off topic nonsense to no more than one million posts today in compliance with the mods repeated requests and to give each and every one of yall a chance to experiment with the ignore funtion.

Last edited:
good mornin @joevol24 & all the other joe vols out there.... any all you mofos too. i promise to limit my off topic nonsense to no more than one million posts today in compliance with the mods repeated requests and to give each and every one of yall a chance to experiment with the ignore funtion.

B23BC53B-5080-4DA1-B834-385D723E1DF7.jpeg

Good morning!

my first olympyfestivus grievance (and there will be no shortage of my grievances).... why can't the women's judo contestants wear the same unis as the beach volleyball chicks? my goodness this is the summer olympyfestivus........... take those robes off!

VN Store

Back