Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

BOOM!! Top 75 player and 4* safety Shaedy Hayward commits to the VOLS.

4* TE Brahme on campus now too...hope to flip him from Oregon this weekend.

Also the no1 QB Brandon in NEXT years class is on campus...set to commit early 8/6 before his senior season...ALL predictions are to UT by a wide margin. We are on fire in recruiting right now!!

Edit:

Last edited:
BOOM!! Top 100 player and 4* safety Shaedy Hayward commits to the VOLS.

4* TE Brahme on campus now too...hope to flip him from Oregon this weekend.

Also the no1 QB Brandon in NEXT years class is on campus...set to commit early 8/6 before his senior season...ALL predictions are to UT by a wide margin. We are on fire in recruiting right now!!
Shaedy aka Lagonza ... too cool names fer shore... reminds me of Deon Grant

No doubt. But, again, the alternative was a massive recession with millions of unemployed.

A somewhat analogous situation occurred during the bank collapses of 2008. Had the Fed not intervened we could have ended up in a depression scenario.

My bottom line is the government backstop is a good thing. It has its flaws, but it beats the alternative.
Off topic…
Did you see my pics from the June fishing trip. 55# striped bass was the biggest. Headed to Montauk ny in late August for an off shore Tuna trip.

Off topic…
Did you see my pics from the June fishing trip. 55# striped bass was the biggest. Headed to Montauk ny in late August for an off shore Tuna trip.
Dude. Holy crap. Monster fish!

Never got a striper that big.

Bluefin pops are off the chart. Hope you kill em.

Painted the hull of the boat today. Big fun!

1000004326.jpg

Revisited that link again. Has to be one of the better clips posted here. Makes you wonder if that little guy had been hanging out with hog on one of his camping trips.
Just watch out for Momma Bear... she wont be dancing like that lol

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back