Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Community Coffee is much better… why why why can’t we have them in Tennessee? They have the drive thrus and nice patio areas and pastries in Louisiana.. we got Raising Canes and Walk Ons, now we need Community Coffees nobody will ever go to Starbucks again 😂 (at least not me)..

I like community coffee in the Keurig. It’s good but I’d have to sadly say the McCafe premium roast and breakfast blend is probably the best followed by green mountain. I’ve tried some of the Starbucks a few times and most are pretty s****y imo. I love Waffle House coffee so maybe I’m not the best coffee aficionado there is.

The first time I went into a Starbucks I asked for a black coffee and the whatever they call the counter person said “what?” I had to tell them twice that I just wanted a plain black coffee.

If you aren’t wanting a blueberry frappe with extra sugar, two shots of espresso, extra whipped cream, and pumpkin spice or something like that, you ain’t speaking Starbucks language.

Starbucks is overpriced desert coffee imo.

The first time I went into a Starbucks I asked for a black coffee and the whatever they call the counter person said “what?” I had to tell them twice that I just wanted a plain black coffee.

I’ve learned from my wife when I go to these weird liquid cake shops, to just say “americano, please”

Reactions: AM64
I still don’t understand why it’s BOGO. I mean, isn’t EVERYTHING buy one, get one? I mean, when I purchase one of something, I expect to actually receive one.
Now BOGOF makes more sense or BOGT (buy one, get two)
I believe the trick is just buy one and you get it at half price. Used to be that way but maybe not anymore. I dont think it rings up as $0 on second item.

Reactions: OrangeTsar
I still don’t understand why it’s BOGO. I mean, isn’t EVERYTHING buy one, get one? I mean, when I purchase one of something, I expect to actually receive one.
Now BOGOF makes more sense or BOGT (buy one, get two)

If you asked chat gpt to write a Seinfield joke, this would be the result

I like community coffee in the Keurig. It’s good but I’d have to sadly say the McCafe premium roast and breakfast blend is probably the best followed by green mountain. I’ve tried some of the Starbucks a few times and most are pretty s****y imo. I love Waffle House coffee so maybe I’m not the best coffee aficionado there is.
Krispy Kreme k-cups are my favorite for taste and price. I got 2 100 count boxes at Sam's for less than $40 each a couple months ago.

*Peet's coffee House Blend or Major Dickinson blend are the best k-cups I've had. They're even better when you can get them for 50% off..... which ain't very often.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Krispy Kreme k-cups are my favorite for taste and price. I got 2 100 count boxes at Sam's for less than $40 each a couple months ago.

*Peet's coffee House Blend or Major Dickinson blend are the best k-cups I've had. They're even better when you can get them for 50% off..... which ain't very often.

Haven’t tried those last two. Krispy Kreme is pretty good. I’ll get the variety box from Walmart sometimes and they’re all pretty good even the Cinnabon. My gf likes the donut shop lattes and I must admit they are pretty good especially the vanilla.

gotta admit..I read it as you bought 200 donuts..man Possum likes his pastries.

Love community coffee. But my Louisiana wife stopped buying because it's too expensive. She's a traitor.

Publix has Community coffee BOGO from time to time, so I bought a few (too many as it turned out) while on sale. Another little thing about Publix is that for most things BOGO means each is half price, and you don't have to get both to get the sale price. Stuff like canned drinks (Coke etc) is the exception.

@luthervol Just saw your comment.

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back