Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

^^^ hahahahahaha

Theres a twitter post from an FSU fan in the game thread where their QB, DJ ukelele pulls a Joe Milton and overthrows a WIDE open WR in the endzone. Its captioned " FSU QB could overthrow Castro and the Cuban government." Lmao

Just listened to the VQ postgame video and its great. Did not know that Garner only let Pearce play 10 snaps, all in the 1st half. He was pissed. He is coming to his hometown for this NCSU game...bet he shows out. Omari Thomas is from here too...so hometown game for him as well. There are others as well. Leacock is from Raleigh etc

Yall should check these out free on yt...theu drop a video every thursday AM with in depth recruiting updates too.

Reactions: AM64
^^^ hahahahahaha

Theres a twitter post from an FSU fan in the game thread where their QB, DJ ukelele pulls a Joe Milton and overthrows a WIDE open WR in the endzone. Its captioned " FSU QB could overthrow Castro and the Cuban government." Lmao

Just listened to the VQ postgame video and its great. Did not know that Garner only let Pearce play 10 snaps, all in the 1st half. He was pissed. He is coming to his hometown for this NCSU game...bet he shows out. Omari Thomas is from here too...so hometown game for him as well. There are others as well. Leacock is from Raleigh etc

Yall should check these out free on yt...theu drop a video every thursday AM with in depth recruiting updates too.

That D-line is going to have a feast on Saturday.

I'll be in Austin this weekend but thankfully NCSt is ranked so it'll be on everywhere

I like my new boss. He knows college ball. Even though he's an OU fan, he's got a lot of respect for the Vols.

And made fun of Florida this morning, so, that's a win in my book.

True test will be after we (fingers crossed) beat them in Norman. If he is still cool, then hes definitely a real one. It won't be easy IMO, but their Oline is suspect and our Dline is likely the deepest and best in the nation. I think that will give us the edge in Oklahoma...

Alright boys.

I'm having chronic shoulder and lower back pain. Who has the plug on good compression apparel and morning stretches?

Go get your lower back checked out brother. Especially if the pain is sharp/severe or is starting to run down your leg. If you have a bulging disc etc and you get in some physical therapy now you might be able to avoid the nightmare that is real back problems down the road. Sore muscles are 1 thing...anything else is probably nerve related and you need to get some PT so you can learn all the proper stretches and exercizes to do at home in order to heal properly, as well as prevent future problems down the road. I wouldnt wish the nightmare i went through for a decade on anyone Dink. You're gonna have pain to deal with as you get older, but at your age you shouldn't be having back problems unless you are injured. Its probably not a big deal man, but left untreated you can set yourself up for some problems even money can't fix bud. Just my $.02

I can't stand Candy Corn, it belongs in the trash.

however, I have had several Candy Corners state that the Pumpkins are much better. How do the heathens here plead regarding this?

VN Store

Back