Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Good SEC QB? I know he's a dawg but dude holds the SEC passing TD record. Shoot, his freshman stats alone were great.

You will get no argument from me, pimpin. He was definitely a good QB. Nico might have something to say about that record one day...he has all the tools IMO. All the more impressive then when Murray raves about the throws Nico made in his 1st game at Neyland. The crazy thing is that if you watch the video, Nico actually left probably close to 100 yards and another TD on the field yesterday. Nobody is perfect though...even though it seemed like it in Columbia, SC in 2022. Only game all season that SC wore armbands. I am inclined to actually believe that they stole our signals (with or without Michigan's help) and knew what plays we were running on defense.

I usedto throw pennies in a jar and every so often..long often, trade in for a little cash. As I earned more, all change went in, and every so often I would have like $100 or more..like a little gift to yourself.
I save all my change for my daughter. She rolls it up and keeps it. Its about $250 a year with zero effort.

I usedto throw pennies in a jar and every so often..long often, trade in for a little cash. As I earned more, all change went in, and every so often I would have like $100 or more..like a little gift to yourself.

Speaking of those kinds of things. I decided to uncover my desk today - at least the part in front of the monitors. Some stuff straight into the trash on the first pass and a neater stack to shred or file ... domani ... maybe. The dividends: two missing checkbooks, tools, my favorite flashlight, and a small stack of cash. All my working years taught me to absolutely hate paperwork and paper pushers, but currently hackers are teaching me to distrust online accounts and information stored by others even more.

I save all my change for my daughter. She rolls it up and keeps it. Its about $250 a year with zero effort.
I used to hand count and it was a bitch, as banks only accepted rolled. Now I keep one of these in my car just to consolidate it. Just fill it up and inset paper roll and turn it over.

1725315489695.jpeg

Speaking of those kinds of things. I decided to uncover my desk today - at least the part in front of the monitors. Some stuff straight into the trash on the first pass and a neater stack to shred or file ... domani ... maybe. The dividends: two missing checkbooks, tools, my favorite flashlight, and a small stack of cash. All my working years taught me to absolutely hate paperwork and paper pushers, but currently hackers are teaching me to distrust online accounts and information stored by others even more.
yea I looked and I was hacked in the NPD breach..just how did this obscure company get our info? That is the million dollar question.

Maybe a little late in posting this, fellas. I apologize.

Since the game Saturday night is in Charlotte where I have sadly lived for 30 years now, i should have offered welcomes and hospitality to anyone here that is coming to the game. I don't have anywhere to put yall up for the weekend etc...but if literally anyone who posts here would like to meet up and grab a beer before the game i will do my best to accomodate you. I will surely buy you guys a cold beer, anytime.

My brother is flying in to CHA about 11am. Gonna scoop him up, get him settled in a hotel room i booked for him, then we are gonna get dropped off a couple hours before the game downtown near the stadium to tailgate etc. If its like Panthers games, there will be acres and acres of tailgates downtown in all the parking lots near the stadium. It is expensive to park down there ...anything within 1/4 mile is $50 or so...within 1/2 mile is $20 to $30 for a spot. We are gonna get dropped off down there and walk around...gonna have a blast.

I would love to meet any of you folks. Even if we don't agree about politics, we are all VOLS after all. If yall have any questions you can post them here. Theres also a good thread in the FF where several other Charlotte dwellers post answering questions as well.

@SpaceCoastVol gimme a shout what time you can meet me here bro and i will post my contact info so we can get together bud. Look forward to meeting you. After you have my info, post here again that you have it and i will delete the post. Dont want unsolicited newds from Weezer, McDad and Hog (again...)

@SpaceCoastVol gimme a shout what time you can meet me here bro and i will post my contact info so we can get together bud. Look forward to meeting you. After you have my info, post here again that you have it and i will delete the post. Dont want unsolicited newds from Weezer, McDad and Hog (again...)
Mine are tasteful. The timeless art of seduction.
the-timeless-art-of-seduction-print-694140_1024x.jpg

Mine are tasteful. The timeless art of seduction.
View attachment 672962

Lmao. In all seriousness though, McDad i would love to get up with you sometime when we both are in Knoxvegas for a game or something. You live out closer to Nashville though, right? Would love for all of us PF homies to get together for a tailgate/ballgame. Even a basketVol game would be fun. I have never been to TBA for a mens Bball game. Just the ladies and a TOOL concert that was amazing.

Florida State laying an egg so far this season. While I figured they would take a step back, losing to GT and BC in back to back games is pretty inexcusable for a powerhouse program.

They were preseason ranked top10 lmao....higher than us. Proceeded to crap the bed vs 2 unranked opponents to go 0-2?!?!

Wow. Apparently Norvell is NOT a good coach. He is like Sunbelt Billy....minus the SEC opponents 8 times a year.

Edit: oh my. They didnt just lose...they got beat 28-13 at HOME by unranked BC. The seminoles only rushed for 21yards. Twenty. One. Yards.

Norvell is toast. Only the 3rd time in the last 45 years that an FBS team has started 0-2 when they were double digit favorites in both games ...

Apparently some nurses get a little heated when you call their scrubs "pajamas."

I've been married to a nurse for over 50 years. My advice: don't piss off the nurses. I have no idea why they are so attracted to scrubs, but that's something you want to leave alone for your own safety.

Reactions: McDad
yea I looked and I was hacked in the NPD breach..just how did this obscure company get our info? That is the million dollar question.

It's only going to get worse if companies don't lock down our information. It's going to take a few lawsuits with prison time for execs at companies sharing our information and for failing to protect it. Fines are just a cost of doing business poorly and getting caught; locking up overpaid execs is the only way this crap gets stopped. Hackers are better than corporate IT because it's personal for hackers, and bureaucracies (all corporations and government) simply create mediocrity. I can't see today how anybody in a corporation ever feels a sense of reward with executive compensation and packages being what they are ... unadulterated BS and tells the people who actually make things happen they are nothing.

Last edited:
Maybe a little late in posting this, fellas. I apologize.

Since the game Saturday night is in Charlotte where I have sadly lived for 30 years now, i should have offered welcomes and hospitality to anyone here that is coming to the game. I don't have anywhere to put yall up for the weekend etc...but if literally anyone who posts here would like to meet up and grab a beer before the game i will do my best to accomodate you. I will surely buy you guys a cold beer, anytime.

My brother is flying in to CHA about 11am. Gonna scoop him up, get him settled in a hotel room i booked for him, then we are gonna get dropped off a couple hours before the game downtown near the stadium to tailgate etc. If its like Panthers games, there will be acres and acres of tailgates downtown in all the parking lots near the stadium. It is expensive to park down there ...anything within 1/4 mile is $50 or so...within 1/2 mile is $20 to $30 for a spot. We are gonna get dropped off down there and walk around...gonna have a blast.

I would love to meet any of you folks. Even if we don't agree about politics, we are all VOLS after all. If yall have any questions you can post them here. Theres also a good thread in the FF where several other Charlotte dwellers post answering questions as well.
Marcus we are having a tailgate at a parking lot on Mint St. if you guys are interested in coming by.

Marcus we are having a tailgate at a parking lot on Mint St. if you guys are interested in coming by.

Thanks for the invite, my VOL brother. I would love to stop by and meet you bud. We are gonna get dropped off at least a couple hours before kick so I will be downtown close to yall. I dont know why it didn't occur to me until a week before the game that some of you gents might be coming here. Honestly @SpaceCoastVol mentioned possibly getting together for a beer in the FF and jogged my memory haha. I am so excited to see this years team in person. Its gonna be a long week despite not working yesterday. When i hear back from SpaceCV i will post my contact info for both of you gents at the same time OK?

VN Store

Back