Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

How does piglet feel about candy corn? Need to know if this is hereditary. If it's not then we can back off the sterilization. We will just adopt a separate but equal approach.

Probably safe from the genetics side. My grandmother liked candy corn, and I didn't get the bad gene.

Reactions: volfanhill
Candy pumpkins?
melocreme-pumpkins.webp

Reactions: volfanhill
1 more day til we beat that Wolfpack arse. Not to be confused with Vulfpeck of course. Went to the eye dr yesterday to get new contacts before the game tomorrow. I can basically see each of you from here with how much better my prescription is for seeing things far away. My eyes actually improved again this time between ~5 year intervals for eye exams. I learned yesterday that bc everyones eyes naturally move towards farsightedness as we age, my vision should continue to improve throughout my life since I was born nearsighted. "So I got that going for me, which is nice." Anyway...super excited to see Nico and this team in person. I should actually be able to see them clearly now haha. Don't know if yall threw your predictions in the thread Freak has in the FF? I guessed 41-13. I think our defense will be improved again this year. I think we definitely beat the vegas spread....but i am not sure about the over/under for points scored. Fwiw, I don't gamble so no big deal lmao. GO VOLS.

1 more day til we beat that Wolfpack arse. Not to be confused with Vulfpeck of course. Went to the eye dr yesterday to get new contacts before the game tomorrow. I can basically see each of you from here with how much better my prescription is for seeing things far away. My eyes actually improved again this time between ~5 year intervals for eye exams. I learned yesterday that bc everyones eyes naturally move towards farsightedness as we age, my vision should continue to improve throughout my life since I was born nearsighted. "So I got that going for me, which is nice." Anyway...super excited to see Nico and this team in person. I should actually be able to see them clearly now haha. Don't know if yall threw your predictions in the thread Freak has in the FF? I guessed 41-13. I think our defense will be improved again this year. I think we definitely beat the vegas spread....but i am not sure about the over/under for points scored. Fwiw, I don't gamble so no big deal lmao. GO VOLS.
the spread makes no sense to me. I am in an office pool, saw that we were only favored by 7.5 and took us to beat the spread. probably the easiest pick this time. I am thinking its a three score win for us. they keep it close enough where we can't really pull the starters, but don't really threaten after Q1.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
the spread makes no sense to me. I am in an office pool, saw that we were only favored by 7.5 and took us to beat the spread. probably the easiest pick this time. I am thinking its a three score win for us. they keep it close enough where we can't really pull the starters, but don't really threaten after Q1.

I have 500 on us beating the spread. Consider this my relapse in sports betting.

I tend to agree, but there are likely still questions on how well Nico will handle an uptick in talent and pressure. I don't think they're taking much from the bowl game.

I anticipate a few offensive stumbles, but think they'll do fine overall. I also think NCS will score some on our second level. The defensive line won't win every down. Theyll play a lot better than they did in week 1. That said, I believe Nico performs well and the defense causes enough havoc up front to at least cover.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I tend to agree, but there are likely still questions on how well Nico will handle an uptick in talent and pressure. I don't think they're taking much from the bowl game.

I anticipate a few offensive stumbles, but think they'll do fine overall. I also think NCS will score some on our second level. The defensive line won't win every down. Theyll play a lot better than they did in week 1. That said, I believe Nico performs well and the defense causes enough havoc up front to at least cover.
I am definitely not expecting a Chattanooga or Iowa type result, but for it to be a touchdown or 10 pt game, a lot of things have had to go wrong imo.

I agree they will score. Concepion will feast on our secondary, and their TE had success against us last year when he was at UConn. but I think we have enough advantages to win with a multiscore delta.

@UT _Dutchman. ??? Why isnt this orange? Can someone not on mobile @ Dutch please so he sees my post? Thx guys

How can I find you on Mint st man? Gimme a shout if you want to get together.

@SpaceCoastVol here is where I am sitting bud. Think its near you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240906-112006_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20240906-112006_Messages.jpg
    317.8 KB · Views: 4

VN Store

Back