Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

1 more day til we beat that Wolfpack arse. Not to be confused with Vulfpeck of course. Went to the eye dr yesterday to get new contacts before the game tomorrow. I can basically see each of you from here with how much better my prescription is for seeing things far away. My eyes actually improved again this time between ~5 year intervals for eye exams. I learned yesterday that bc everyones eyes naturally move towards farsightedness as we age, my vision should continue to improve throughout my life since I was born nearsighted. "So I got that going for me, which is nice." Anyway...super excited to see Nico and this team in person. I should actually be able to see them clearly now haha. Don't know if yall threw your predictions in the thread Freak has in the FF? I guessed 41-13. I think our defense will be improved again this year. I think we definitely beat the vegas spread....but i am not sure about the over/under for points scored. Fwiw, I don't gamble so no big deal lmao. GO VOLS.
My eyesight also just improved for my second annual eye exam in a row. I wish I could get the REST of my body to take notice and attempt to follow suit 🙄

Mmmmm.

Did a quick afternoon hunt. Limited out (15 birds) in just under 2 hours. Lots of birds for once should be a great weekend.

View attachment 674031
Breasted, laid out on a cut pepper slathered in cream cheese and wrapped in bacon.

Stick on grill till bacon is cooked. Enjoy.

I am a little jealous. Congrats on a good day in the field.

Did a quick afternoon hunt. Limited out (15 birds) in just under 2 hours. Lots of birds for once should be a great weekend.

View attachment 674031
Oh, you're bird hunting? Well here ya go.

tenor.gif

Either Michigan sucks this year or Texas is better than projected.

The Wolverines are getting smoked 31-6 right now

Reactions: AM64
Leave it to Arkansas to lose to a G5 team in double overtime.

(Yes, I'm aware OKST is in the Big 12... doesn't change the fact they are little more than a Super G5 team now)

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back