Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Dink I think your bet is safe.

Defense absolutely dominated second half. Only gave up like 27 yards. And most of those were trash time yards.

I like that we blew them out, but still have clear things for the team to focus and work on. Hopefully keeping us humble and focused.

Is any team from TX really an SEC team?

Nope, how can any team on the wrong side of the Mississippi be in the Southeast. Just by definition a Texas team in the SEC is an abomination, and a dismal understanding of basic geography. At least in the old days there was the Southwest Conf, and teams knew their places.

I credit Marcus..failsafe winning method

I was at 41 to 13. So definitely didnt win that contest in the FF. Lost my voice in 3rd quarter. Screamed DEFENSE as loud as i possibly could on every defensive snap until the ball was snapped, like it was an SEC game. Had an amazing time but I have a nasty hangover and no voice lmao. Wouldnt change a thing. GO VOLS

One thing I noticed towards the end of the game was Kirk H saying the potential win percentages for the Vols should be reevaluated after last night.

He thought UGA was on the mark, but the Bama and OU percentages he disagreed with. He was saying Bama at Neyland should be more in the Vols favor... especially after USF gave Bama all it could handle for nearly three quarters.

I'm thinking the UGA game could be a barn burner since both teams could be undefeated.

Made it home safe and got stuff mostly put away. Laying on heating pad to recover my destroyed back (got that surgery scheduled Wednesday). All in all I think I represented my hillbilly homeland ok. Shot four boxes of shells, 100 rounds. Knocked down 31 birds and found and cleaned 26 of them. 1 in 3 is respectable considering I haven’t even held my shotgun in about a year. I picked it up Friday and it’s like “who are you?!”

Pics of my buddy (whom invited me) and his son. And one of me and him with day 2 morning birds. Already looking forward to next year.

IMG_3872.jpeg

IMG_3873.jpeg

VN Store

Back