Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Well the Falcons still blow

The Panthers are worse. Stupid bammer QB threw a pick on his 1st pass....then threw a pick on 1st chance in 2nd half too. Good grief he sucks. 50 yards passing and 2 picks deep in 3rd quarter.

Maybe the fat, bald, pussboy billionaire trustfund manager that bought the franchise should STFU and stay out of personnel decisions. You know...since hes a freaking squid who never played any sports in his life, much less ever playing a snap of football. Panthers had the no1 pick in the draft...EVERY scout/analyst said to draft the sure thing 6ft4 QB from the buckeyes. But ole jackass went to supper with the 5th10in 160lb bammer QB and got a "feeling" that he just "knew the guy had IT."

Yeah. So the QB we should have drafted had the best rookie season by a QB EVER IN HISTORY and went to the Probowl as a rookie. The bammer kid of course sucked arse and does again this season. Even with 3 new and better Olinemen and 2 new starting WR better than last seasons squad.

This city HATES this owner. Tepper is a joke and the panthers are the laughingstock of the NFL every year since hes been here. Have never gone .500, never made the playoffs. Previous owners had us in 2 superbowls.

This isn’t a bad team.

As I recall, you are as rabid about the defense in football as I am. I had real concerns about Heupel being all about the offense and thinking the way to a win was just to outscore the opposing team, but the defense that played last night makes me think he might actually understand the game. These last few years seeing losing teams scoring well into the double digits with combined scores well over 50 points was making me question the game and WTH was happening to it.

The Panthers are worse. Stupid bammer QB threw a pick on his 1st pass....then threw a pick on 1st chance in 2nd half too. Good grief he sucks. 50 yards passing and 2 picks deep in 3rd quarter.

Maybe the fat, bald, pussboy billionaire trustfund manager that bought the franchise should STFU and stay out of personnel decisions. You know...since hes a freaking squid who never played any sports in his life, much less ever playing a snap of football. Panthers had the no1 pick in the draft...EVERY scout/analyst said to draft the sure thing 6ft4 QB from the buckeyes. But ole jackass went to supper with the 5th10in 160lb bammer QB and got a "feeling" that he just "knew the guy had IT."

Yeah. So the QB we should have drafted had the best rookie season by a QB EVER IN HISTORY and went to the Probowl as a rookie. The bammer kid of course sucked arse and does again this season. Even with 3 new and better Olinemen and 2 new starting WR better than last seasons squad.

This city HATES this owner. Tepper is a joke and the panthers are the laughingstock of the NFL every year since hes been here. Have never gone .500, never made the playoffs. Previous owners had us in 2 superbowls.

These days, slick guys and especially slick guys with money know so much more than people who actually make things work. I can't see what our ancestors built holding out a lot longer.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I'm pleasantly shocked.

It's interesting looking at the ESPN Power Index and then back at the rankings as a comparison. It's also worth noting that the remaining strength of schedule is absolutely dominated by the SEC. The first 11 spots are SEC teams, and most of the hardest twenty schedules are SEC teams. Too bad the rankings are more about wins and losses than about what teams might account for losses.

It's interesting looking at the ESPN Power Index and then back at the rankings as a comparison. It's also worth noting that the remaining strength of schedule is absolutely dominated by the SEC. The first 11 spots are SEC teams, and most of the hardest twenty schedules are SEC teams. Too bad the rankings are more about wins and losses than about what teams might account for losses.

My only regret this year is we don't get to make USCe and Mizzou our bitches.

I have this feeling we'd absolutely smoke Carolina and Mizzou would be a grudge match. But it is what it is.

Made it home safe and got stuff mostly put away. Laying on heating pad to recover my destroyed back (got that surgery scheduled Wednesday). All in all I think I represented my hillbilly homeland ok. Shot four boxes of shells, 100 rounds. Knocked down 31 birds and found and cleaned 26 of them. 1 in 3 is respectable considering I haven’t even held my shotgun in about a year. I picked it up Friday and it’s like “who are you?!”

Pics of my buddy (whom invited me) and his son. And one of me and him with day 2 morning birds. Already looking forward to next year.

View attachment 674784

View attachment 674785
I like your watch

Lol.

How's it doing? Surgery and therapy go well?
Surgery worked that was July 2. About another month of therapy I think then they cut me loose. But I was told I’ll be doing my own therapy keeping it stretched out for months. But it mostly works and has some strength in it now at least. In the mornings it’s very stiff and tight and I put heat on it and stretch it back out.

Surgery worked that was July 2. About another month of therapy I think then they cut me loose. But I was told I’ll be doing my own therapy keeping it stretched out for months. But it mostly works and has some strength in it now at least. In the mornings it’s very stiff and tight and I put heat on it and stretch it back out.
I knew you had gotten back on the horse and used Bloodlust again. So, figured you were in good shape

VN Store

Back